huge announcement after the Watchtower study on the 27 of April?

by Dogpatch 140 Replies latest jw friends

• seektruth101
    seektruth101

Happy Birthday Hope4other ! Cheers

• blondie
    blondie
    Important announcements are made at the service meeting, not at the Sunday meetings where there ar emore likely to be visitors and studies.

That is true; in-house announcements usually aren't made in a public forum like the Sunday meeting. I agree that this will likely be a let down. Here is something from the 2005 KM

All will want to be present at the Public Meeting on Sunday, March 20, for a special announcement regarding a provision that will be made available to publishers.

Does anyone remember what that was?

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

The new OM (now called OD) book?? Do I win a prize

I agree that if it was something important, it would have been leaked by now.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

the 27th is one week before my birthday. My guess is that the announcement has something to do with birthday party planning.

And Blondie, you got me there. My guess it had something to do with a new tract distribution campaign.

• boyzone
    boyzone

2005?? Wasn't that the memorial tract campaign?

Maybe its got something to do with the new tract, I think it was called "Do you know the truth?" Or some such...

• seektruth101
    seektruth101

The only HUGE thing they have is our money in there BANK ACCOUNT! AND THAT THE REAL ANNOUNEMENT

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin
    Happy Birthday Hope4other ! Cheers
    IP: 7EvkD9MjPIMQ6StS
    blondieImportaRe: huge announcement after the Watchtower study on the 27 of April?

Post 24471 of 24471
    since 28-May-01

55 y 10 m 15 d

Important announcements are made at the service meeting, not at the Sunday meetings where there ar emore likely to be visitors and studies.
    That is true; in-house announcements usually aren't made in a public forum like the Sunday meeting. I agree that this will likely be a let down. Here is something from the 2005 KM
    All will want to be present at the Public Meeting on Sunday, March 20, for a special announcement regarding a provision that will be made available to publishers.
    Does anyone remember what that was?
    IP: 2TyO4S914tcQhc8b
    Doubting BroRe: huge announcement after the Watchtower study on the 27 of April?
    Post 404 of 404
    since 22-Feb-06

The new OM (now called OD) book?? Do I win a prize

I agree that if it was something important, it would have been leaked by now.

IP: cSByiZsvwKgvbZ9M
    NewYork44MRe: huge announcement after the Watchtower study on the 27 of April?

Post 1450 of 1450
    since 21-Feb-02

50 y 11 m 15 d

the 27th is one week before my birthday. My guess is that the announcement has something to do with birthday party planning.

And Blondie, you got me there. My guess it had something to do with a new tract distribution campaign.

IP: yn9ACd7KHxF2L3hC
    boyzoneRe: huge announcement after the Watchtower study on the 27 of April?
    Post 32 of 32
    since 08-Jan-07

2005?? Wasn't that the memorial tract campaign?

Maybe its got something to do with the new tract, I think it was called "Do you know the truth?" Or some such...

IP: CIvbdJd0/D5f79E5
    seektruth101Re: huge announcement after the Watchtower study on the 27 of April?

Post 7 of 7
    since 01-Apr-08

2 m 19 d
    The only HUGE thing they have is our money in there BANK ACCOUNT! AND THAT THE REAL ANNOUNEMENT

Yes Blondie..it was the new Organized to Do Jehovah's Will book. And that the annoucements regarding df/daed persons would now be "So and so is no longer one of jehovah's Witnesses"...as opposed to so and so has been dfed/daed.

So earthshattering indeed!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I bet I know what it is.... All the men in brooklyn Bethel are going to the Conbine in Texas. Where they can enter THEIR temple to get the teenagers pregnant... Of course for Jehovah of course

• sf
    sf

[ edited after reading blondies new thread]

The GB will be entertaining the Pope?

Comparing 'notes' on who has the best cover-up policy, perhaps?

sKally

• loosie
    loosie

There will be a huge announcement after the Watchtower study on the 27 of April.

Well that is one way to get more slacking JW's to attend.

Maybe they will annouce that there is no more field service.

The firewall could be called " protection from Satan's evil world firewall" or 'the breastplate of righteousnes" or "blinders for JW's"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit