huge announcement after the Watchtower study on the 27 of April?

by Dogpatch 140 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't know how to react to your speculation bomb, Randy.

You don't tell us the HUGE announcement, but say it's coming.
    Most HUGE announcements are letdowns. We beat to death the
    possibilities and expect something bigger than life, then receive
    news of a new campaign or release or talk outline or other such
    nonsense.

I could speculate that the elder arrangement is changing again
    and it will be said that this is to be more in harmony with the
    first century Christian congregation, or it is new light, but in
    reality is a way to insulate the organization from greater lawsuits.

I could say they are putting new members into the Governing Body,
    but that's not really any news to the average member. Who would
    care?

Thanks Randy. I suppose I should be happy that you gave us
    advanced notice. It livens up the JWD for awhile.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Randy, maybe someone is pulling your leg.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Yeah. Most "huge" announcements turn out to be letting everyone know that there's gong to be another Special Tract work, just like all the previous 40 Special Tracts! Maybe this year it's going to be special instructions on EXACTLY where the brothers and sisters are to pin their District Convention badges so that when they wear them out after the sessions everyone will see the wonderful JW unity and form lines to join up!!

The WTS is the the worst group I've ever seen for building up expectations for what turns out to be really nothing at all.

There must be an elder out there who knows if this is happening and what it is.

"Fess up!

S4

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

They now have a new firewall that must be installed in every active witnesses home. Use of the internet without this special firewall is now a disfellowshipping offense....that's got to be it.

I couldn't come up with a funny name for the firewall, so yeah anyone feel free to jump on that name.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I agree S4.

Somebody knows.

Fess up.

Quirky1

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

We're closing shop , we are selling off all of are buildings in Brooklyn New York worth mega millions and buying an island each in the south Pacific

for all of the GB members.

All of these multi-million dollar pedophile cases has got us scarred shitless, so we've had enough , thanks all for your support and have a nice day.

• boyzone
    boyzone

So long, and thanks for all the fish........??

• Gopher
    Gopher

They now have a new firewall that must be installed in every active witnesses home. Use of the internet without this special firewall is now a disfellowshipping offense....that's got to be it.

I couldn't come up with a funny name for the firewall, so yeah anyone feel free to jump on that name.

That firewall could be called "The Witness Protection Program".

• seektruth101
    seektruth101

Hey Please Tell! Maybe it will be like Waco TX and Sunday! A New Order!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'll take a stab at......Now that we've down sized our buildings brothers through the direction of the faithful and discreet slave class appointed by God,

the money will be well spent to further Jehovah's work in other countries, no doubt we will have his continued direction and blessings in these efforts....................

Maybe everyone could come up with some great speculative ideas and take guesses as to which sounds

the most logical.

ha ha

hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit