"Real one" threatens athiests with Jugement Day! Why do Christians do this?

by Witness 007 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    He's very sincere in what he's doing, but just DOESN'T GET US!!!!

realone wants to see Yahweh bring on a bit of the old ultraviolence on people he doesn't agree with.

Give him time. Strap him to the chair, force his eyelids open, but just make sure you have eyedrops for him. He'll get us.

Burn

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Who wrote a lot of people will be tortured forever?

It certainly wasn't a god who dropped out of heaven!

It far more likely was some guy who, because he or his wife was pissed at someone made it a law for everyone to be scared about!

Now that doesn't say anyone has the right to harm anyone else and feel ok about it, just that making up rules because you feel vengeful is pure boloney and you know it if you ask yourself seriously!

If god doesnt want to make anyone suffer forever then quite simply - It will never happen!

• real one
    real one

How has your sleep been, realone?

S my sleep is as it always is, and yours?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Burntheships, you are so silly. You can't stay away, can you? What force is it that keeps bringing you back for more? If there's anyone forcing your eyelids open, it's you, you, you.

• jgnat
    jgnat
    Mat 7:1Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    Luk 6:37Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Jhn 12:47And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Rom 14:3Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

1Cr 5:12For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
    Jam 4:11Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of [his] brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge .
    Mat 7:4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye?
    Luk 6:42Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.
  • inrainbows
    inrainbows

junction guy

Well, actually I don't normally call myself a Christian so can quite happily analyse real one by my interpretation of his Holy Book and not be bitten on the ass by the same book as I don't believe in it, he does.

Of course, the fact that there is a plurality of interpretation amongst Christians indicates that any claims that x people don't meet y standard are meanless, as everything is down to interpretation.

Doing good is far more useful than labelling good, as I am sure you agree.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Burntheships, you are so silly. You can't stay away, can you? What force is it that keeps bringing you back for more? If there's anyone forcing your eyelids open, it's you, you, you.

This place needs me.

• myelaine
    myelaine

I find it kind of ironic that the christians on this thread are passing judgement on the way the Holy Spirit is working throught realone...

and since Jesus could arrive any minute...I think that strewing flower petals this way and that (on JWD specificlly) is a little too much like "gilding the lilly".

love michelle

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    im going to pray for you Barbie

Real one---------------Why bother, No one is listing.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I find it kind of ironic that the christians on this thread are passing judgement on the way the Holy Spirit is working throught realone...

and since Jesus could arrive any minute...I think that strewing flower petals this way and that (on JWD specificlly) is a little too much like "gilding the lilly".

love michelle

It is not passing judgement. The HOLY SPIRIT is everyones teacher Michelle.We have asked so many questions to get to understand realone.Is he/she ? how old/ ?how come she/he was so long with the JW never baptised.Is she/he young or old. Knowing about someone would help us to understand. But I still think she reminds me of my Mother is that judgemental????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit