"Real one" threatens athiests with Jugement Day! Why do Christians do this?

by Witness 007 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• fjtoth
  • nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!! I can't escape!!!! I have been judged and found defective!!!!

fjtoth.......Didn't mean to step on your toes. I have found this selfrighteous individual to be so thick skinned he doesn't understand the meaning of WE AREN'T INTERESTED.

My thoughts on the matter are this. When he chimes in or starts a thread, just ignore him or Condemn him as he does us....Let him think he's being persecuted for some one's name sake. they love it.

NMG

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

nomoreguilt,

Amen!

The following text comes to mind: "Woe to the world because of its stumbling blocks! For it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to that man through whom the stumbling block comes!" (Matthew 18:7) No one will ever be attracted to the Christian message by anyone as conceited and arrogant as "real one" is showing himself to be again and again.

fjtoth

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Real one.........My party line responses to anything you might have to say are as follows:

Preaching.......BLAH BLAH BALH BLAH

god....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

jesus...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

judgement....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

hell......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

condemnation....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

You see something here realone, or maybe you don't, we DON'T CARE!!

It doesn't mean anything to most of us anymore. Those words are like a symhony that is out of tune. After a while it's all just a cacophony. Judge us, condemn us, impale us, WHO CARES?????

That is why we are HERE!!!!!

NMG

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    . I asked several questions in my last reply and i see no one tried to answer them.

Real one---------------You got this backwords, You have not answered not one Question.

I am not going to waste my time on you. You are not worth it.

• fjtoth
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Frank ? did you ever do the drawings for headquarters.?Very good !!!You missed your calling.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Fjtoth-------Did you draw those pictures? They are good.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Hi Mouthy and Barbie,

No, I'm not an artist though I wish I was. But with a computer you can do almost anything these days.

Frank

• mouthy
    mouthy

No, I'm not an artist though I wish I was. But with a computer you can do almost anything these days.

Frank

YOU CAN!!!! I CANT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit