"Real one" threatens athiests with Jugement Day! Why do Christians do this?

by Witness 007 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

nomoreguilt,

And the rest of you continue to ENCOURAGE his preaching by debating jesus love, hs and the like.

Some of us have tried to help "real one" deal with his his character flaws of insolence and haughtiness. How can that be interpreted as our giving him ENCOURAGEMENT to ignore his problems?

fjtoth

• real one
    real one

God is my Judge. No one on this forum will shut my mouth as much as you may try. I asked several questions in my last reply and i see no one tried to answer them. your picture of Jesus as many have described him is a weak frail creature. I dont see him that way. How does the Bible describe him when he comes back? Read your Bible! The people on this forum do know their Bibles. So i realize who im speaking with. maybe a bunch of apostates who need to turn back to God. Not because you left jw but it seems that you have left God. I am here for a reason and i am staying so stop harking on my every word and turn back to God while he is still allowing you to do so!

• real one
    real one

Hi realone

I have a problem with what you said here

I am led by Holy Spirit but I am still human and if I speak out of turn i will correct my mistake when someone points it out or if i see it.

You see, many Christians on this forum, myself included, have tried to point out that the way you are preaching on this board is not loving. You have not corrected your mistake and have instead turned on the ones that are trying to help you questioning their faith. You seem to think that you are the only spirit filled Christian on this forum. What makes you think that we - the other Christains - have not been led by the Holy

who are you to tell me how to preach this aint the borg!

• fjtoth
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

This just proves it.

A thread that starts stupid only gets worse.

2nd law of Forumdynamics.

Burn

• real one
    real one

Revelation 19:11-16, I looked and saw that heaven was open, and a white horse was there. Its rider was called Faithful and True, and he is always fair when he judges or goes to war. He had eyes like flames of fire, and he was wearing a lot of crowns. His name was written on him, but he was the only one who knew what the name meant. The rider wore a robe that was covered with blood, and he was known as"The Word of God." He was followed by armies from heaven that rode on horses and were dressed in pure white linen. From his mouth a sharp sword went out to attack the nations.He will rule them with an iron rod and will show the fierce anger of God All-powerful by trampling the grapes in the pit where wine is made. On the part of the robe that covered his thigh was written, "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS." I then saw an angel standing on the sun, and he shouted to all the birds flying in the sky, "Come and join in God's great feast! You can eat the flesh of kings, rulers, leaders, horses, riders, free people, slaves, important people, and everyone else.

I also saw the beast and all the kings of the earth come together. They fought against the rider on the white horse and against his army. But the beast was captured and so was the false prophet. This is the same prophet who had worked miracles for the beast, so that he could fool everyone who had the mark of the beast and worshiped the idol. The beast and the false prophet were thrown alive into a lake of burning sulfer. But the rest of their army was killed by the sword that came from the mouth of the rider on the horse. Then the birds stuffed themselves on the dead bodies.

Nomoreguilt you will not escape God's Word....no one will

• real one
    real one

fjtoth have you gotten enough attention, cause you sure have given me enough. Now lets talk about God and his message, please.

• fjtoth
  • real one
    real one

excuse me but maybe some of you cant read but i do believe my worship is to God. i quote scripture from his word the Bible. i dont quote my own scripture therefore, how can you accuse me of self worship? Jesus is who we should give worship to and his Father in heaven so please do not make me your idol. do not worship me. i only speak God's word. but just like Jeremiah he proclaimed God's word too and look how he was treated. i understand....Satan you will not prevail!!

• fjtoth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit