"Real one" threatens athiests with Jugement Day! Why do Christians do this?

by Witness 007 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear fjtoth...

yeah well...my way would have been to throw my hands in the air in defeat years ago...not come here to convince, rebuke and exhort.

you can think what you will about me...fortunately you're not my judge...Jesus is. He's made the message of redemption quite clear. and He's provided me the opportunity to preach that message, who are you to judge how I preach it?...My conscience gets "pricked" when I've said something that He doesn't like...I've felt no such remorse when I say something you don't like.

love michelle

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    . I am led by Holy Spirit but I am still human

.Real one----- You have a funny way, going about trying to save people. By calling them names.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Michelle,

You start your messages with "Dear" and you end them with the sign of a heart. But your love is only for yourself. If you loved Jesus you would obey him. You would speak in the way he tells you to, not in the way you prefer.

Jesus said we will get life if we obey him, but you don't want to obey him. How can you expect to get any blessings?

Instead of seeing the Scriptures as God speaking to you, you go and twist things by saying those are my thoughts. They are not mine. They are in the Bible. I didn't make them up.

Yes, Jesus is your judge, and someday when you are before his Judgment seat, you will have to answer for rejecting his message as being the words of a mere sinful man. Again, I say, they are not my words. They are the words of Jesus, Paul and the Holy Spirit. Open your eyes, mind and heart, Michelle.

fjtoth

• real one
    real one

Just as in the days of Noah. Heard that before? No matter how anyone thinks i sound what is important is the message i speak from Christ. There are ministers that sin and their members know but they stay because they hear the truth from their mouths. Jesus said not to be like those ones but listen to the truth. Read your Bibles. How did Noah preach to the people? Do you think he was nice? Maybe he was, but did it work? I dont mean to come off self righeous as soo many like to call me. I would rather let God's word speak thriugh me. Thats why I quote scripture. I dont want my words used. I am not Holier than thou either, I sin daily as everyone does. I try to be perfect but as you must know that is not an easy task. i like Billy Graham. A lot of you dont like him. when i hear him preach it brings me joy. you may not agree with me and thats fine. I am led by Holy Spirit but I am still human and if I speak out of turn i will correct my mistake when someone points it out or if i see it.

I love all of you that is the bottom line. My Father wants you all to be saved! Give your lives to Christ. So that all your sorrows will turn to joy.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

"real one,"

No matter how anyone thinks i sound what is important is the message i speak from Christ.

Then why do you ignore Christ? You would be more believable if you obeyed him and uttered speech with love, kindness, graciousness and peace. Jesus never told you to scold, chide, rebuke, poke fun at, ridicule or harrass anyone, so why do you do it? Why do you call people names? You are not Christ. You don't possess his authority, no matter what you claim. Jesus performed miracles that proved he was from God, but hardly anyone here even knows your real name. So you have no credentials at all to show that Christ is speaking through you -- none at all, and that means you are a phony, a pretender, and very much like the self-righteous scribes and Pharisees.

Read your Bibles.

I've read mine several times. How many times have you read the Bible cover-to-cover, so that you feel so proud and holy that you can put yourself upon a pedestal and speak condescendingly at the rest of us?

I dont mean to come off self righeous as soo many like to call me.

Then why do you appear self-righteous in all your posts? To paraphrase Jesus, 'Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks and the keyboard writes!'

I would rather let God's word speak thriugh me.

Then why haven't you done that? Why haven't you obeyed God and spoken with peace and graciousness, with kindness and gentleness, as we are instructed to do?

Thats why I quote scripture.

The Devil quoted scripture too, and he misapplied them just as you do!

I am not Holier than thou either

Then why do you pretend to be, time after time?

i like Billy Graham.

Billy Graham would be ashamed to see how you misrepresent and blaspheme Christ!

I am led by Holy Spirit

Then why don't you show the fruit of the Spirit, including love, peace, kindness, goodness, longsuffering?

if I speak out of turn i will correct my mistake when someone points it out

That is a bold-face lie, and you know it! Not even once have you corrected any mistake we've called to your attention, using the Bible as we have.

I love all of you that is the bottom line.

Then why haven't you shown it by doing the Christian thing instead of your own offensive thing???

Give your lives to Christ.

We give ourselves to Christ by obeying him, and so far we haven't seen any evidence that you have done anything even close to that.

fjtoth

• fjtoth
  • fjtoth
  • fjtoth
  • Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hi realone

I have a problem with what you said here

I am led by Holy Spirit but I am still human and if I speak out of turn i will correct my mistake when someone points it out or if i see it.

You see, many Christians on this forum, myself included, have tried to point out that the way you are preaching on this board is not loving. You have not corrected your mistake and have instead turned on the ones that are trying to help you questioning their faith. You seem to think that you are the only spirit filled Christian on this forum. What makes you think that we - the other Christains - have not been led by the Holy
    Spirit to talk to you about your approach? It saddens me that because of YOUR actions we have Christians argueing on this forum. I tried to do this by pm but you ingored what I had to say.

I hope that you see that the way you are preaching is pushing people away rather than drawing them closer to God.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

HELLO!!!??? Have I missed something here folks? Since when did this become an active christian forum? Is this site's intended use one for preaching the gospel? We KNOW what the bible says already. We don't need to RESURECT and hash out old doctrine and dogma.

All it took was ONE REAL self righteous individual to come in here trying to convert formerly active jw's and non jw's . This person in his zeal, stirs up all this crap and still doesn't get the PICTURE!!! And the rest of you continue to ENCOURAGE his preaching by debating jesus love, hs and the like.

My two cents worth...........Just let it go people!!!

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit