Men - Do You Know What Women Really Want in a Relationship ?

by flipper 89 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

R. CRUSOE - I know how you feel. Lots of people feel like they are " damaged goods ". Well, we all are really. We have each gone through our crazy sufferings in various relationships. But , it is a matter of how we deal with the fallout from those relationships which determine whether we will land back on our feet to try again - or wind up laying on the ground. Many have found that professional counseling helps , that is an option to help us deal with our past or present insecurities.

JEFF T - It sounds like even though you were young you and your wife made a good go of it - so I wish you more and more happiness as you go along !

FLYING HIGH NOW- I know what you mean sis ! It is the little things in a relationship which can mean so much to each partner ! I make and take coffee to Mrs. Flipper in bed on the weekends when I have time off and don't have to get up early. You are right - it is doing the many little things for each other that help along a relationship making it special. I wish you the best in your future with Andy , I truly do

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

DH,

That would be:

Orgasms

Shoes

Chocolate if no orgasms.

• flipper
    flipper

LIQUID SKY - Yeah , I am pretty sure you are correct there sis ! Orgasms, shoes, chocolates ! But heavy on the orgasms and chocolate ! As a man I have found it out to be true ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

It depends how many decades you've been getting knocked down to get up again!

Something happens and keeps happening until eventually the something isnt there to happen anymore!

Take going back to being a JW for example - something you once did with some enthusiasm!

Well life can do all manner of things to you even with parts of you you feel natural and upbeat about - until you no longer feel anything about them even though you are a forgiving, loving, sincere sort of soul - and maybe ones who are suffer even more permanent damage than types who have desires to see others suffer - thats my feeling!! In fact I'm pretty sure of it from the people I've observed!!

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Hey, Beryl, I know what you mean about the medical problem issue. My second husband developed depression over a bankruptcy. Then he allowed me to think his sudden and lack of interest in sex was my fault. I've talked to several women who have been cut off this way. I think men that experience problems like that don't always understand what's going on and they blame anything and even you. Hopefully it all gets figured out before so much damage is done that the relationship if forever broken. It's a myth that's it's always us ladies who cut things off. Following are the lyrics I posted for you:

Thanks so much, Flying. I'm pretty sad about the whole thing and I would never cheat - well, never say never because one truly doesn't know for sure - but this is so hard. I'm obsessed with something I can't have.... and the next person who tells me to get a vibrator is in serious trouble....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I understand in more than one way what you're talking about, Beryl. Vibrators don't weigh 180, smell like cologne and pack a lot of passion. You can't run your fingers through their hair or kiss them. Mmmmm, good kissing. How could a vibrator or toy make out(smooching only) with you like you were both teenagers?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Seinfeld season 1 episode 1**************************************************** ******************************************************************************* Jerry: I swear, I have absolutely no idea what women are thinking. I don't get it, okay? I, I, I admit it, I'm not getting the signals, I am not getting it. Women - they're so *subtle*, their little - everything they do is *subtle*. Men are not subtle, we are obvious. Women know what men want, men know what men want, what do we want? We want women! That's it! It's the only thing we know for sure, it really is. We want women. How do we get them? Oh, we don't know about that, we don't know. The next stop after that we have *no* *idea* - this is why you see men honking car horns, yelling from construction sites. These are the best ideas we've had so far!

• flipper
    flipper

I think men and women both just want caring, loving partners who get them , and really " see " them. Men and women both want the same thing.

" And in the end, the love you take , is equal to the love you make . " The Beatles - Final words off the Abbey Road album , their last. That statement is how I roll

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Don't you want somebody to love? Don't you need somebody to love? You better find somebody to loveeeeeee.

• flipper
    flipper

FLYING HIGH NOW - Another great statement by song ! Jefferson Airplane special ! Good job ! I agree ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit