Men - Do You Know What Women Really Want in a Relationship ?

by flipper 89 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh f***ing wow!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Flying - it doesn't play - But I'm sure your thoughts were very comforting.

I posted the lyrics. I can't find the song on You Tube. I'll go look again. It's a very good point that she makes in the song.

• flipper
    flipper

TATIANA - You sound like a woman with a plan and who has her head on straight! And ever since the age of 12 ? Wow! Very good points you brought out !You covered the subject pretty thoroughly I'd say ! Very well expressed .

NO MORE GUILT- Sounds like you and your wife have a very loving relationship like me and Mrs. Flipper . It's almost like my wife and I are psychic too- we know what the other is thinking many times ! You brought out a very important point ( I think is often overlooked ) that your upbringing can have an effect on your relationships with a partner ! Many times we will subconcsiously imitate our parents manners, or way of dealing with others , without even thinking of it ! Whether they were good things or bad at times !

KEYSER SOZE - You brought up some great points as well my friend to look for in what women want .

ELSEWHERE- Thanks for clarifying what you were saying. I think " some " women go for the most " fun " appearing or " social " guys - but that doesn't mean these men are particularly good " relationship " material ! Personally ladies, this is coming from me - a guy ( so go easy on me ! ) LOL! - I think that guys who need to be " the most interesting " in a crowded room - may at times be the most conceited ince they are in a relationship. Not always, but I have seen it. They need attention at " all times ".

And some women might try to " compete " for a man who has women round him a lot. But it's usually just competition with other women for the man's attention . Caused by infatuation for him - not really seeking a loving, committed one on one relationship . So, I think it's a shallow motivation. But there are other women who love respectful ,kind, masculine men who treat others with respect. And men who don't brag or are not " narcissistic " about themselves ! Message to all guys - Narcissism is usually a big turn off to women in a guy !

MRS> JONES - You crack me up ! I gotta laugh with you sis !

Thanks for ALL your comments on the thread. Due to the amount of responses I couldn't respond to everyone , but thank you for your good responses ! I will respond to the " Women- Do you know what Men Want" thread a little later tonight or in the morning ! As we need to eat dinner wifey and me, perhaps watch a movie. Hope you are all well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I never switch to the gear of trying to impress and surprise surprise I am a total siccess - I never impress!

Am I gonna change? For what? To lie and delude some woman someplace? Rather go it alone!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Am I gonna change? For what? To lie and delude some woman someplace? Rather go it alone!

Crusoe, be yourself. One day some woman will come along who likes you for you.

I know I want a person. A person who realizes I am a person and not some exotic creature that can't be figured out or pleased. I want chemistry. I want backbone. I want compatibility. Don't buy into this crap that men and women are so different and they really can't get along. That's bull. I found that out when with Andy. We communicate very well and respect each other deeply. We aren' together right now, but we love each other and like each other. We communicate. It all just clicks.

I've seen how it is supposed to work for a couple. I just can't picture me ever settling for less.

• cognac
    cognac
    I've read that women want to experience a full range of emotions, in a relationship. Thus, things are sailing along quite happily, when she suddenly flips the boat. She wants to lead, wants to be led, wants the love, the lust, the respect, wants to be taken care of, wants to be dominated, tests the mettle of her man often, wants a scrap now and then, wants to be thrown for a loop, etc.

I'm a bit like that. I get bored easily... lol

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

You ad mysre right fhn and in the past I found myself being tricked by that belief in a half commitment or pretense - that things were sweeter than they were for reasons I wasn't told about. And now there is little left except me to offer anyhow so no distractions if a next time comes along! I just will be surprised if it does - knowing what I have learned about so many people in general!

• dh
    dh

shoes

chocolate

orgasms

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

To kill a man's dreams, reject his ideas and shoot him down in flames. To eat up his time and occupy space in his life not because she loves him, but because she can't stand the thought that another woman might love him and find value in him if she were not there.

Your mileage may vary.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Flying - it doesn't play - But I'm sure your thoughts were very comforting.
    I posted the lyrics. I can't find the song on You Tube. I'll go look again. It's a very good point that she makes in the song.

I get nothing - not even the lyrics .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit