Men - Do You Know What Women Really Want in a Relationship ?

by flipper 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    MRS. JONES - I'm sorry to hear you are having some challenging times right now . Life is a challenge , isn't it ? Just want you to know my wife and I care about ya sis ! I hope the counseling helps you and hubbies situation. Been there done that in my past in relationships before - it's tough.

I agree. All joking aside, I am really sorry for the situations that some here have been in or are in.

Best wishes to you Mrs. Jones.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you guys...had to step away from the puter for a while...kinda got choked up.

Josie

• flipper
    flipper

MRS. JONES - We love ya much, and understand ! You have lots of friends here my friend

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Being in love - a duality in the eyes - combined with sex, must be amazing and I'm still waiting but almost past anticipting!

>My third choice thread for this comment after being shut out several times and threads disappearing from my view.<

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I want my husband! He is freaking perfect! My friends say he should teach classes.

Here's why in no certain order:

He washes the clothes and cleans the dishes after supper.

He is amazing in bed and gives me lots of orgasms.

He asks me what's wrong when I'm looking down.

He has a committment to spending at least an hour a day with me. (Sometimes it sitting on a stool while I cook or chopping up an onion .. or sometimes it's going with me to the grocery store.)

He never looses his temper. (which means I never loose mine)

He makes twice as much $$ as I do but is really thrifty and responsible with it.

He buys me flowers on my birthday/anniversaries/valentine's even when I tell him not to.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I'm sure no one needs to tell you:

'Don't walk away Renee...'

And it just goes to show people are on here for all kinds of reasons even when life is roses!

• flipper
    flipper

R. CRUSOE - You will find the right lady my friend who is perfect for you - just keep lookin' !

RENEE- I'm glad you have a great husband ! So, it sounds like you guys are really happy . I know how that feels as my wife and I are as well ! Hope it continues for you - stay happy ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Yeah too right - I looked for the 'dating' thread coz I made an inaccurate comment about the dross of the sites being hard to filter out and that is so debased of me!

The true emotion I tuned into is that these sites are full of others who leave me feeling like garbage coz I cant seem to link to anyone.

So the garbage is inside me rather than in the people on those sites - is a more accurate portrayal of the feeling I was describing!

Hmmm- You know Flip flop, I'm not sure anymore if I met her I could go ahead?

Inside I am seriosly damaged goods and the years dont appeal to me! The future looks void of my energies now - like I gave way too much already to ever have enough to offer!

Weird but I feel my time is done before the final whistle - you seen it in ball games where one who gets hit too often is spent well before time up!

• JeffT
    JeffT
    it's important to know if you're really ready for a relationship before you get into one.

I wasn't ready when we got married in 1974. I don't think she was either. Some how we've made it this far.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    it's important to know if you're really ready for a relationship before you get into one.

I wasn't ready when we got married in 1974. I don't think she was either. Some how we've made it this far.

I hope that it's also a good thing. It can work out that two people, right for each other, meet at a bad time, but things still work out.

Andy and I are good together, but things we have no control over have intervened to keep us apart. We do talk most days of the week and I see him every couple of weeks. Often times, especially on my days off, I wake up missing him. I miss him waking up before me and making coffee and bringing me a cup. I miss listening to NPR on Saturdays with him. I miss so many things. But I am also enjoying the time on my own. I can sleep in my own bed and not worry about waking him up, etc. I can watch TV and leave it on all night if I want. I don't have to worry about Julian getting on his nerves. There are plusses and minuses. And I don't know if we'll ever get together again.

It makes me think of the song by Carly Simon, Anticipation. She sings, "These are the good old days." To me it means, "Try to appreciate what is going on in your life right now, because tomorrow, these will be the good old days."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit