I hate the Watchtower but I really still hate the Trinity Jesus is NOT God!

by Witness 007 343 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

OH COME ON BURN........THE STUPID TRIANGLE FROM THE 1940's YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!!!!! That stupid thing answers a question.........by NOT answering the question! SOOO they are one, but seperate, but one.......right!!! That clears it all up........I understand it crystal clear.....now I'm going to check in to the lunitic assylum: "I'm a teapot....I'm Nepolian....I'm Cesear HA HA ARRRRRRGGGG!!!!!! Iam Elvis, but seperate, yet only one being ARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHH. Someone put me in a padded cell.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Burn,

You claim others "do not understand," yet they are speaking in plain English about what they believe.

On the other hand, how can one say "God is Father, God is Son, God is Holy Spirit. All are God." and not believe there are three Gods?

You state that all "are" God. You do not say all "is" God. The implication of "are" is that Father, Son and Holy Spirit are each a distinct God, totalling out to 3 Gods. So your own language gives away the fact that there is no sensible way to explain this doctrine in simple English. Your illustration of a triangle within a circle does absolutely nothing to explain the impossible. It is mere gobbledegook to say "The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is not the Father." If there is only ONE GOD, and that ONE GOD is the Father, then the Son cannot be that ONE GOD if he is "not the Father."

So what is the basis for 'understanding' it? If it can't possibly be understood, why blame others for not understanding it when it is not possible for you yourself to understand it?

Some admit that the Trinity is a "mystery" that cannot be understood by finite minds. Little wonder there is no attempt in the Scriptures to explain it. So, if it can't be understood, and it can't be fully explained, I wonder why all this great attempt within this thread to do the impossible.

fjtoth

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Also Burn I love the way Trinitarians like you have "Selective Blindness" no one has answered any questions posted here...."Jesus died and while being dead he raised himself back to life"..... WHAT???? That's your explination? No wonder your quiting thats hopeless!!! More circle logic non-sense.....listen to what you are saying! Does it make ANY sense to anyone!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Takes a swig of water, removes the gloves, steps over the ropes. You win....Frank...
    I still believe as I want..... your allowed to also....
    I knew I shouldnt have entered the ring.... Especially with such intelligent people....
    See I just know the GOD I speak to .... I cant see him, cant hear him, but I dont understand why he looks after me. when I am in need.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

<-------------------------------------------------

...."Jesus died and while being dead he raised himself back to life"..... WHAT???? That's your explination? No wonder your quiting thats hopeless!!!

I am only returning here because you have PMed me to do so. 007.

How could a dead Jesus resurrect himself? The body dies 007, the spirit continues, even for us regular humans.

Burn

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

So he really wasn't dead for 3 days and paid for our sins........he was ment to be in hades {the grave} for 3 days till God in heaven raised him...thats what the bible says anyway.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

fjtoth

The Trinity makes no sense at all. Jesus plainly said that he and the Jews had the correct view of the only God who should be worshiped. (John 4:22) The Jews haven't changed their concept of God during all the centuries since then, and God Himself has not changed. (Malachi 3:6; James 1:17) Nowhere does the Bible speak of God as "the Holy Three." (Isaiah 41:14; 49:7) Either Jesus and the Jews were correct about God or Trinitarians are correct. We can't have it both ways.

Exactly which sect of Judaism are you talking about?

• fjtoth
  • reniaa
    reniaa

Sirona I believe jesus is God's son a separate being, I do not believe he is jehovah God,

I believe like any son he has his father's abilites and powers because the bible says so, the bible tells me jesus is God's son and I have example of father's and sons in every part of biology to see how that works.

reniaa

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Deputy Dog,

What's the point of your question? Are you saying there is a branch of Judaism that worships the Trinity?

fjtoth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit