I hate the Watchtower but I really still hate the Trinity Jesus is NOT God!

by Witness 007 343 Replies latest jw experiences

• real one
    real one

pahpa-eph 2:8-10 tells us we are saved by grace not works

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Real one" I love the way you argue........."He is so God...so there!" You never prove a point you just make statements.........I was shocked reading Early Church Fathers manuscripts {avalible on-line} they show in 100 C.E they refered to Jesus as being "seperate to the Father alittle lower then him, being created by he who was eternal, the Father.....it goes on and on until slowly by 200 C.E you see Trinity statements the three are one God being made...then the show down at Council of Nicea {225 c.e ?}where the pagan emporor Constantine rules in favour of the Trinity to end the debate........later his son banned the Trinity and re-instates the one God policy........this situation flip flops afew more times before the Trinity finally wins....even the Visgoths and Vikings who were converted by the first missionaries believed Jesus was just Gods son, since the first set of missionaries taught them so...they later clashed with the Trinity church of Rome....

Also interesting Rome and Europe were pro-Trinity while the Eastern church Jeruselem region, was Against....who do you think would have been closer to "the truth" taught by Jesus in Jeruslem.......things that make you go HHHmmmmm!!!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    you are aware of how the wt has twisted the scriptures in the Bible correct, especially those concerning the diety of Christ?

Jesus was on a diet?! Sorry, just couldn't resist Seriously real one - can you prove ABSOLUTELY that the rest of the Christian church hasn't twisted the scriptures to suit its own ends?

• reniaa
    reniaa
    Real one" I love the way you argue........."He is so God...so there!" You never prove a point you just make statements.........I was shocked reading Early Church Fathers manuscripts {avalible on-line} they show in 100 C.E they refered to Jesus as being "seperate to the Father alittle lower then him, being created by he who was eternal, the Father.....it goes on and on until slowly by 200 C.E you see Trinity statements the three are one God being made...then the show down at Council of Nicea {225 c.e ?}where the pagan emporor Constantine rules in favour of the Trinity to end the debate........later his son banned the Trinity and re-instates the one God policy........this situation flip flops afew more times before the Trinity finally wins....even the Visgoths and Vikings who were converted by the first missionaries believed Jesus was just Gods son, since the first set of missionaries taught them so...they later clashed with the Trinity church of Rome....

Also interesting Rome and Europe were pro-Trinity while the Eastern church Jeruselem region, was Against....who do you think would have been closer to "the truth" taught by Jesus in Jeruslem.......things that make you go HHHmmmmm!!!

Interesting information definately gives me food for thought :)

reniaa

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

jefferywhat.....yes it's 2am Monday here and I'm tired, but what are you doing 3pm on a Sunday online here..go do something English like play soccer...start a riot.....go out for some "bangers and mash governa" Just kidding we love the Poms down under!....I don't know if I believe in God but from a theological point of discussion according to scriptures and documents and history Jesus was not God.......I dont want to peeve you off with this arguement.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

AND REALONE "just because I don't understand the Trinty..." NO ONE ON EARTH can understand the Trinity...or explain it...you just accept it on faith....three seperate beings who are just ONE person really.....yeah, easy to understand!...God sent himself to die as his son....while he watched on in heaven...and was dead for three days but was alive in heaven during that time.......??????????????????

• zeroday
    zeroday
    yes it's 2am Monday here

Everyone knows the Aussies sleep during the day and up at night, they are at the bottom of the world and everything is backwards...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I hate clouds that look like the balloon animals of my nightmares, and I hate the way Nancy always yanks the football away from Charlie Brown.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Zeroday from Tennasse our Aussie cowboys could whip your USA cowboys butts....damn I dont want to hyjack my own thread!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    ....three seperate beings who are just ONE person really.....yeah, easy to understand!...

No, no, no witness! Three persons in one being, not the other way round - it does make slightly more sense, maybe not much though

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit