Do you need help finding Jesus?

by real one 179 Replies latest watchtower bible

• real one
    real one

ok thats you..do you represent everyone here i think not

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    But if you except scripture ( & I see you do) doesnt it say the HOLY SPIRIT is the teacher.... I dont think you & I are that teacher..... I think if we really believe in Jesus we will do as we were taught "Do unto others as we want done to us. "No one wants to be forced to believe in someone else beliefs. & if they do there is enough RELIGONs!!!!out there pushing their views on others.I

See this is why granny grace and other christian's are respected here. Posters like real one, just don't get it. Stop thumpin the bible and pushing jesus. If we want it we know where to find it.

Hi granny, how have you been?

nj

• real one
    real one

im confused or maybe enlightened...i see...maybe you do want to find him and you are pretending you dont want to so you come here to talk stuff..ok i get it... everyone here read the book of Romans. start with rom 10:9 then we can chat...otherwise go to another thread...this one is for those who want to find Jesus, remember?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

ex-nj is correct! There are many Christians on here who have been members for years. Some have even PMd me when I was down about something and said they would pray for me, even though they knew I didn't pray or believe in an Almighty God, myself. They respected that fact and never once tried to get me to believe or call me a swine, like a 5 year old not getting his way. THAT is a true Christian attitude!

• real one
    real one

i can only talk faith and belief her cause thats all i know

• real one
    real one

thanks for telling me how to be a true christian sweetface

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Real one,

I think you are missing the point. Us on this board have been told we need help finding Jesus, Jehovah, whatever most of our lives. We know the bible, we have studied it, followed its rules and laws. Then for someone to tell us we "need help finding Jesus" is just not applicable to most of us.

You sound like you are preaching from the platform.

For me, I have come to a decision of my own free will, to take my own course in life, whether that be Jesus, Jehovah, allah, Buddha or atheism is personal to me. What i dont need and i think i speak for many here (correct me if im wrong) is someone to tell me i need help to find Jesus from you or anyone else.

Paul

• 5go
    5go

No, I have no problem finding Jesus, Jesus seems to have a problem finding me. He was supposed mow my lawn today.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi granny, how have you been?

nj

Well let me tell you I am ruddy ill! Have been for a week! Sore throat, headache, cough sneazing, Oh I feel lousy!!!!! Cant sleep... So now all you atheists..... Start praying for mouthy ( & real one too LOL )
    Thanks for asking nj ((((LOVE YA))))

• real one
    real one

paul for some he is difficult to find but there are many who have found him and once you do you are compelled to tell everyone else. not in a zombee sense but a compelling sense. you cant help it. but it feels good not like something you dont want to do. you live to tell others. but i guess everyone is not alike. but im not here for those who dont want to know im here for those that do want to know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit