Do you need help finding Jesus?

by real one 179 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Ah, I can't do that to you, real one. Here's the wikipedia link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Now out with the Jesus miracle proof!

Kwin

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Oh, so it's OK for you to hijack threads and go off topic, enough to the point that Kwin had to start another one to get you out of there, but it's not OK for anyone else to do the same? Hmmm...yeah, typical Christian attitude you've got.

I think we are either dealing with a troll or someone very new to Internet forums and not knowledgable on proper etiquette.

Burn

• sir82
    sir82

Sir82's law of internet discussion boards:

If a poster is accused of being a troll, and immediately responds with a post asking "what is a troll?", then the poster is, beyond all doubt, a troll.

• real one
    real one

done..thanks kwin i dont mind working...well to you and whoever else im here to talk about Jesus christ..my right so there

• mouthy
    mouthy

real one.Welcome to the board. I can tell you have never been a JW.... No Ex JW will be taught AGAIN what they must believe. You must understand our minds were taken over in that organization. I believe you feel you can lead someone to your God. But if you except scripture ( & I see you do) doesnt it say the HOLY SPIRIT is the teacher.... I dont think you & I are that teacher..... I think if we really believe in Jesus we will do as we were taught "Do unto others as we want done to us. "No one wants to be forced to believe in someone else beliefs. & if they do there is enough RELIGONs!!!!out there pushing their views on others.I still believe Religions cause More trouble in the world than nearly everything else( along with booze,drugs,etc.)
    I am know on here as "Bossy" sorry if I offend. (HUG)

• dawg
    dawg

Jesus may tell you what a troll is...

• real one
    real one

by the way kwin im a slow typer i already looked it up...thanks

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I think we are either dealing with a troll or someone very new to Internet forums and not knowledgable on proper etiquette.

Burn

You're right. And I just realized that I don't think we've given real one the welcome that he/she deserves.

Welcome to JWD real one! I hope you don't get offended easily or feel that we're picking you out because of your beliefs. But please expect that if you make statements, that people will expect you to back them up with hard proof, not faith and beliefs. Many here have been down that road already and need evidence!

Kwin

• real one
    real one

mouty im not forcing anyone to do anything...you are typing as i am you an respond to me or not

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "if you dont want to find him go elsewhere."

If I wanted to find him, I'd ask for help. And I've been here longer than you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit