Have you found Jesus since you left the wts?

by real one 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• real one
    real one

zeroday dont think that cant turn out to be you with that look on your face

• real one
    real one

mouthy your words are kind and sweet. I feel that mine are too. just because you dont agree with my approach does not mean its wrong...you gave me your opinion but im not gonna say you are telling me what to do. im only going by scripture and i am full of love. if i wasnt i wouldnt be still here trying to speak to these people. I dont want anyone to follow me. Christ is the one to be followed.

• real one
    real one

eyes open they dont believe in him either so how do you measure your success

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I found him he's in the house,, jesus is in the house,, look he's in the house I tell ya!

Father Brian - Whos in the House? Jesus in Da House!:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-603676672841862692&q=jesus+in+da+house&total=69&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

But if you want to know Jesus just alright with me man it's his so called followers put me to the test sometimes.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5497202748650395215&q=jesus+is+just+alright&total=200&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Thankfully I have completely lost him!

The idea animals or humans or Jesus were ever essential 'innocents' to die sacrificially for the imperfect speceis of humans makes no sense whatsoever.

Why would god give life to any creature so that it be killed to please him/her!

I have moved toward Earth /nature based belief in forces and powers of good for all life - to live out life in its fullness until its energies return to the giver of life. So I am searching for my pagan identity in figures from the past who reflect my persona! Jesus is one but not in the Biblical sense but in his buddha like heart. So I am seeking what I feel in nature and the life around me and attempting to let my soul feel a part of it cherished by whomever granted me this gift of life!

I view it as a curse from all the organised religious ideology and so it is not easy but I feel a change.......

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open
    eyes open they dont believe in him either so how do you measure your success

They may demote the character's significance as compared to the writers of the new testament, but they believe in him in the basic sense of the phrase. Personally, I measure my success as related to beliefs by intellectual honesty. I no longer believe in spiritual things to satisfy my selfish desire to live forever, here on earth or anywhere else. I spent months researching the bible, amidst the worst emotional stress I have ever experienced, and prayed that if my suspicions that it wasn't God's word were erroneous I would find out so. I accept that one day I am going to die and that the time my consciousness has is limited; just like every other living thing on this planet.

The truth hurts, but I'm now glad to have opened up to it.

• real one
    real one

r.crusoe...belief in God is a simple but complicated thing. You will never understand everything about him. You dont really need to. God is suppose to be in our heart not in religion

• real one
    real one

eyes open you say you studied the Bible and came to the conclusion of what?

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I once found my security tag in the potato patch. That was quite a moment for me.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    God is suppose to be in our heart not in religion

So why have you chosen Christianity and one particular 'holy' book out of many?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit