Have you found Jesus since you left the wts?

by real one 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sara_Smiles..Sumo WrestlerMouthySumo Wrestlerisn`t here.....She said she was never coming back and ran away..Running Away In Circles................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• real one
    real one

nomore i can only tell you my experiences...if you dont trust the Bible or go anywhere other than your computer i do nto know what to tell you. i live on faith

• real one
    real one

outlaw.. what? im not mouthy...thats someone else

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

real one wrote:

yes you should be looking for God if you have not found him

So like a Christian to be telling others what they "should" be doing.

I think Gandhi said it best.

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians, they are so unlike your Christ".

Lemme tell you something real one. I've been repeatedly burned by the "God" I was raised to believe in. My quality of life has improved 100-fold since I left the idea of a "God" behind me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

RealOne..I know your not Mouthy..I noticed she posted on your thread..So I`m teasing her...........Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Anywhere other than my computer ...he says. real one, whether you know it or not, YOU happen to be the entertainment of the moment. The internet can be a very entertaining place. OR, it can be YOUR snare.

You really haven't realised it as yet but you my friend have fallen into OUR snare. The more you expound on the smaller and weaker you look to us. Hey! if you want to come and SHARE your faith , be our guest. But please, don't make and yourself out to look like the village idiot.

NMG

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it's true, it has been pretty amusing. True believers are either amusing or a real pain. I have to say that OBVES, no matter how obsessed with numbers, has never been insulting or condescending. Just sincere and a little wacky. I like OBVES more and more, when I compare him/her/it to some of these arrogant twits who just live to tell other people how wrong they are.

• real one
    real one

wow bashing the so called basher I see you guys like to play with words. but thats ok i understand. im also beginning to understand why the jw wont have anything to do with you. most of you probably got disfellowshipped for committing some sin and hate them because they kicked your knowingly sinning butts out. im not here to make friends. i dont need any of you. im here to tell it like it is and if you dont like it then go to another thread

• poppers
    poppers

ssshhhhh! Everyone, please quiet down. Let's let OBVES go back to sleep.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    wow bashing the so called basher I see you guys like to play with words. but thats ok i understand. im also beginning to understand why the jw wont have anything to do with you. most of you probably got disfellowshipped for committing some sin and hate them because they kicked your knowingly sinning butts out. im not here to make friends. i dont need any of you. im here to tell it like it is and if you dont like it then go to another thread

I have a better idea...why don't you take your self rightous arsh and go elsewhere...you are no different than the JW's in impuding bad motives to deviate from the socalled Christian way...I'm sure you can save alot more souls elsewhere than here...us infidels will just burn in your "GOD MADE HELL' and you will be saved....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit