Have you found Jesus since you left the wts?

by real one 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Jesus is the answer. The question is, "Who's gone missing for 2000 years?" I no longer subscribe to the "Lord's will" being the reason one dies and one lives. It's nature baby. W.Once

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    BurnTheShips: I'm an IT pro too! LOL. Whats your specialty?

I'm a network admin but since I work for the guverment I spend most of my time teaching end users that they can't scan documents by holding them up to their monitors and pressing the degauss button. I also got to teach my "superior" how to restore an active directory container containing over 500 Citrix users after he accidentally deleted it. Is my frustration showing? Even Jesus couldn't stand it, and he left when he found a job in the private sector. Either that or he went back to Mexico. I'm not sure - I tried to email him one day and just got a NDR.

If it wasn't for my bird I'd probably have lost my mind a long time ago.

W

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, real one, whatever floats your boat. If it makes you happy to believe a fictional person is going to rescue you, it's OK by me.

• 5go
    5go

No, if he wants me I am right here he can come find me.

• 5go
    5go

Ha Ha you guys in IT crack me up. I used to intall data cables. It sucked to drive 30 miles to find out one of you guys didn't plug something in. Great money while it lasted though.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Nope. But that hasn't seemed necessary to a spiritually satisfying life.

He hasn't helped repair a failed RAID set or broken Exchange Connector, either, so I guess he isn't an IT pro, either. i think I did that on my own.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter
    burn it is nice to hear from a fellow believer. See I knew Satan didnt have everyone's mind on this board.

Sounds like someone hasn't gotten over Watchtower thinking yet.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What happened was I realized that Jesus did a liberating work. He was trying to get bicameral peasants to be able to think for themselves. The religious leaders (and the government) were holding them down, and Jesus lambasted both for their part in being such nitpickers for following rules. This is the opposite of the Watchtower Society: I could just picture Jesus dumping the money out of the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund boxes at the a$$emblies and hijacking the announcement about their prepared deficit on Sunday afternoon.

I also saw the similarity of this with what Satan did in Eden. Satan got the first couple to think for themselves instead of being under God's potentially burdensome rules. Satan was accused of lying when he told them that their eyes would be opened, but sure enough their eyes were open when they ate that fruit. Jehovah was creating a problem where none needed to exist to hold mankind under His tyranny, where He could have added rule after rule until life was unbearable. Satan liberated us from that absolute tyranny. Of course, like the Pharisees of Jesus, Jehovah was a sore loser and took unnecessary revenge on Satan, and enviously destroyed man's newfound freedom.

And to think the Watchtower Society tells us that there is absolutely no similarity between Jesus and Satan.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I didn't know I was supposed to be looking' for him lieutenant Dan!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I never had to go find anything - it was always there - I've decided to live my life more christlike in the sense that I choose my own path, I know who I am - I am who I am, I don't have to try prove or disprove anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit