Have you found Jesus since you left the wts?

by real one 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• real one
    real one

im sure everyone here does not agree with you Sa..i mean zeroday. God Bless you

• real one
    real one

I love Lesus!

• real one
    real one

I love Jesus!

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I love Jesus!

WHAT a grand suprise when you die and you don't see your beloved JESUS...just dust as the Bible described...a life time of worthless praying all for nothing....wasted breath....waste on.....

• real one
    real one

oh no it wont be a waste..people like you who dont believe will be here when im dead and gone it dont matter..so will the believers...Saul turned to Paul one day maybe you will get a chance to be as blessed as him

• free2beme
    free2beme

I found this guy who is names Jesus Garcia that I worked with for awhile, does that count?

• zeroday
    zeroday
    oh no it wont be a waste..people like you who dont believe will be here when im dead and gone it dont matter..so will the believers...Saul turned to Paul one day maybe you will get a chance to be as blessed as him

Keep believing in your worthless HOLY books believe till your dying breath believe all you want and it will bring you not so much as another second of extended life here or in your pretend heaven...I so want to be their at your time of death to see the look on your face when you realize your whole life has been a WASTE of effort and prayer...to a nonexistant GOD...at that time and that time only the joke will be on you...

• mouthy
    mouthy

RealOne..I know your not Mouthy..I noticed she posted on your thread..So I`m teasing her...........Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW Oh Outlaw you got caught in that lie didnt you????? LOL You DID think realone was me.!!!!! You surely have to have a bit more respect for me.....
    Real One>>>>>>. I really think you should ask the HOLY SPIRIT how to worship... & spread your truth...
    It is not wrong to believe but you MUST learn it is not YOU who softens ups hearts. I am 80+ & I have harden a few hearts by being pushy .I mean this in all sincerity. dont judge my love, because the way we judge others is how WE will be judged. I dont know about you. But that is a fearful thought when I consider how like you I was as a JW....PUSHY!!!! Yes I convinced others to follow me. But in reality I NOW believe it was to that place YOU call Hell. We can make a HELL of a life for others if we dont have LOVE ....LOVE NEVER FAILS But MY GOD is examining Hearts.... So my advice from an old woman is get off the computer & ask Jesus ( the one you & I love) to guide ,direct,& put the words into your mouth...If you are the body of Christ,( since HE is the Head) then the mouth of Jesus will speak kindly to those who HE considers is lost....I find you are being a little judgemental. You dont know all these posters they are loving ( I know some havent been to you) because you come on ordering folks what to do....But I have "fellowshsipped " with them for over 6 years ( I think) They are loving folks on the whole.Peace my friend Grace /Granny Mouthy

• DIM
    DIM

I wouldn't call it Jesus, but I find I am much more happy....it takes a long time I think. I check this site once in a while, but it has been 4 years or so since I posted regularly. The 1st step for me was to stop thinking of myself as an XJW. I found that the XJW culture was like the JW culture (just in reverse) believe in yourself. believe in others (something that is the hardest to do since we have all been burned many times). Jury is still out on God, Jesus for me. But I certainly won't knock you for finding happiness.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

I've found out a bit more about Jesus according to the bible since I stopped going to JW meetings. I don't believe in him anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit