Have you found Jesus since you left the wts?

by real one 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Okay, I'll admit it. I have Jesus Jeans, but Dna testing is out of the question! I hate needles, you know.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    burn it is nice to hear from a fellow believer. See I knew Satan didnt have everyone's mind on this board.

SO if you don't believe in Jesus Satan has you??? JW's believe in Jesus how can they be wrong...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    burn it is nice to hear from a fellow believer. See I knew Satan didnt have everyone's mind on this board.

You have a lot to learn real one. I mean this with a lot of good will. Your heart is in the right place. Don't be too hasty to pass judgement on others. You don't know what they have been through, or what their intentions are. Leave that in God's hands. We are all on a journey, and you might end up surprised in the end when you see who makes it home and who doesn't.

Christian blessings, Burn
  • real one
    real one

im not passing judgement burn just the knowledge of God's word...only God can judge . I know His word says he will deal with the unbeliever and I do emphasize He will. Im just trying to get them to see that the jws are human just like them but just because they are a false prophet dosen't mean all they teach is false. I would not deal with them (jw) anymore except to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ

• Honesty
    Honesty

Jesus is the reason I left the JW's.

He didn't like the company I was associating with in the kingom hall so He led me to real Christians who love and worship Him.

• megaflower
    megaflower

As the Catholics would say, "Iam in Limbo"

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I met Jesus a few years ago, and he's an IT professional just like me.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Jesus was Lost???..Running Away In CirclesRunning Away In CirclesClever..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

I found Jesus while in the WT, but more importantly, I found the love of the Father, the creator of all things, Jehovah God. He has become as a great a friend to me as anyone could ask for in a friend, never letting me down. It's like going to that fountain, and you just keep getting more and more to drink, you're never thirsty. It's been amazing, my whole life, as far back as I can rememer as a little kid, I've always admired Jehovah and His son.

Some very good reading indeed!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

6 Do not give that which is holy (the sacred thing) to the dogs, and do not throw your pearls before hogs, lest they trample upon them with their feet and turn and tear you in pieces.

7 [e] Keep on asking and it will be given you; [f] keep on seeking and you will find; [g] keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.

8 For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, if his son asks him for a loaf of bread, will hand him a stone?

10 Or if he asks for a fish, will hand him a serpent?

11 If you then, evil as you are, know how to give good and [h] advantageous gifts to your children, how much more will your Father Who is in heaven [perfect as He is] give good and [i] advantageous things to those who [j] keep on asking Him!

I simply ask, and He always answers! It's truly amazing even though many of you reading this will not believe it.

BP

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    and he's an IT professional just like me.

I'm an IT pro too! LOL. Whats your specialty?

I had a little parrot, a friend came to visit, left the door open, and the bird was scared by the stranger wearing a hat (Sam hated hats).

He would look at you and say "Hey Baby!".

Burn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit