Have you found Jesus since you left the wts?

by real one 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OBVES
    OBVES

If you know my posts very well and check the usenet group alt.apocalypse you can learn who has got the right Jesus ! Your faith must be covered by God's end-time plan as I have presented .

The end-time line is based on the ancient times when Christ and his first disciples lived and preached the New Faith in God YAHWEH . And no one can change God's plan . We superimpose the dates from the time that the only-true religion existed upon our times !

To do so we must know what date to begin with .That date is 1984 AD. Followed by 1914 AD and 1991 AD.

Then we can see the similarities:

29 AD - 33 AD - 36 AD - 70 AD - 106 AD

1991 AD - 1988 AD - 1984 AD - 1950 AD - 1914 AD

Only two categories of christian servants are accepted as per Luke 9.49-50;Matthew 24.45-46 and this must be repeated in our times.

Date 1914 AD identifies two religious groups linked together:

The International Bible Students and their successors: Jehovah's Witnesses and one seperate independent servant that fills up God 's plan is linked to the dates: 1950 AD,1984 AD,1988 AD and 1991 AD and he has followers on a loose basis without organization. Only one religious organization is permitted under God's plan.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Who woke up OBVES?

nj

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

To each his/her own...

I just had to say that OUTLAW's comment made me laugh out loud!! Thanks Dude! I love to laugh!!

Smiles

• real one
    real one

im not on here to bash the wt. they may have some misleading doctrines...so true...but i don't hate them. we need to pray for them as well as ourselves. no one is perfect. move on with your lives and try to bring enlightenment to them and if they don't listen shke the dust off your feet. see they use that scripture and so can you! yes you should be looking for God if you have not found him

• real one
    real one

alot of you on here have hardened hearts. ask God to open up your hearts.

• Maddie
    Maddie

Real one - I am still searching so perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places.

Maddie

• real one
    real one

w.once if you were an elder you know the scriptures. It dosen't mean you follow someones doctrine you get saved Romans, then you let God's Holy Spirit direct you. not an org of course...this should have been a great lesson for you, your experience with the wt

• real one
    real one

maddie everyone here is here for a purpose..if you believe your search is over...there are a lot of believers here that can try to help you. i'll start with directing you to Romans 10:9. read it do what it says . i will try to help you on your journey...it is not complicated at all...real easy unlike the wt

• mouthy
    mouthy

You have a lot to learn real one. I mean this with a lot of good will. Your heart is in the right place. Don't be too hasty to pass judgement on others. You don't know what they have been through, or what their intentions are. Leave that in God's hands. We are all on a journey, and you might end up surprised in the end when you see who makes it home and who doesn't.

Christian blessings, Burn Well said Burn
  • nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

real one.......You wiley wittle waskal you!!! Damn bro! Yous gots awl dees difrnt pst hapn'n ever whar! Do I have to keep tracking you down to get an answer? Show me the proof of MIRACLES!!!

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit