Have you found Jesus since you left the wts?

by real one 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• real one
    real one

Leaving the society was scary at first but i had to make myself grin and bear it. I have renewed my relationship with Christ and I am looking foward to his wonderful blessings in my future. Now that I am finally worshipping him in spirit and truth and I have the hope of going to heaven someday. I hope you are close to this happiness in your lives!

• RR
    RR

I found Jesus while in the Watchtower, then He and I left together!

RR

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Yes, actually he's on top of my Pez dispenser. I love eating the fleshy goodness!

alt

Kwin

• Celia
    Celia

I didn't know he was lost...

I'll keep an eye out for him then...

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

How bout a missing persons bulletin? If he has been lost within the last 24 hours, there might still be a chance. What was he wearing? Any bright colours? If it's its brilliant white he should be easy to find!

• zeroday
    zeroday

I found him in my Eggo Waffle yesterday...you can come over and see him for a mere $10...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Jesus found me when I was in the WTS, and He drew me out. As a newbie, be warned, when you speak of your Christian faith here, you will be mocked. Many are disillusioned here, and use ridicule to cope. Many hate faith here, and will find any reason to attack and ridicule yours.

Burn

alt

• Layla33
    Layla33

I didn't know Jesus was lost...

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

This isn't to mock you Burn, but from what you've been saying recently, Jesus must have taken a liking to you. He helps you out of a cult, leaving 6 million others still inside, and he helps speed up your recovery from cancer once the doctors have done their work, even though thousands never get better and die horrible deaths. I didn't think he'd discriminate like that, but perhaps he does.

• real one
    real one

burn it is nice to hear from a fellow believer. See I knew Satan didnt have everyone's mind on this board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit