Have you found Jesus since you left the wts?

by real one 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open
    eyes open you say you studied the Bible and came to the conclusion of what?

That it is not inspired by any divine being and is a collection of literature written by humans. This means I don't belive in it.

• real one
    real one

many wont believe and that is sad

• real one
    real one

wraith i choose christianity because after studying other ways of life this is the one that gives me the most freedom

• real one
    real one

humans could not have come up with the Bible's knowledge in a zillion years..there may be smart people on the earth but the Bible's knowledge surpasses that of any human without God's spirit

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

If I happened to find more freedom in say, Hinduism instead of Christianity, I'd be able to become a Hindu and still be saved?

Edit: Okay, what's in the Bible that couldn't have come from humans?

• real one
    real one

the prophesies ,what love is, how to treat one another,just imagine how more awful this world would be without God's wisdom. i dont believe hindu is christian

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Well no, Hinduism is not Christianity. That's why I found it odd you said God wasn't in any religion. It looks like you think he's a part of Christianity. It has nothing to do with what gives the most freedom.

the prophesies ,what love is, how to treat one another

Can you give an example?

• free2beme
    free2beme

My experience has been, and never failed me yet, that overly aggressive people with religion (Jesus Freaks!) Normally come from either a really bad addiction to chemicals in the past, extreme abuse situations, or mental disabilities .... or all three or combination of one or two. I have yet to be proven wrong.

• Sacchiel
    Sacchiel

Jesus Christ paid for my sins!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Photobucket I found jesus, he was in the alley between my apartment and the church next door. Now he lives in my office with the squeaky monk and the squishy cow toy from a dairy company.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit