real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Hmm, didn't that happen in ... oh say 70 CE, several years BEFORE this was written.

Kwin

• real one
    real one

oh so you are telling me the gentile times have been fufilled? I didnt know that

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    actually i read the same book i believe and one of those houses didnt get blown down

Yup, it's a fairytale. You seem to be drawn to fairytales real one. My kids were too but then they grew up

nj

• real one
    real one

im not here to argue with you kwin you are obviously on another level than i so i call a truce..ok?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

So does that mean when I decide to sell my condo and build a house that I should hire 3 pigs, cause they can build brick homes? It was in the book, IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

LMAO at sweetface

nj

• real one
    real one

you are correct. I love fary tales. growing up i believed in the easter bunny, santa, tooth fairy you know all of that. when i found out it was not true i was devastated. but one thing i learned as a child i could believe in to be true and thats God and that will not be taken from me...it cant i know him too well.

• real one
    real one

yeah nj laugh now cry later...anyway sweetface if thats what you feel like you want to do try it..if it dosent work then it must not be true then huh?..like the scriptures tell us test it! Amen!

• dawg
    dawg

No real one, God isn't true... I'm telling now that Buddah is the way and the life... I believe it, just ask me! Scientist have shown that meditation helps the body... its a confirmed miricle that Buddah's ways are good...

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

No one is trying to take god from you real, but you seem hell bent on making everyone here accept god. I'm glad you feel you have god and if it makes you happy great. But don't try to make us believe and we won't try to take your god away from you. Deal?

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit