Bethel layoffs in 2008 - 300+ and counting

by sir82 139 Replies latest jw friends

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Here's the deal Proplog,

Your "reasoning" is severely faulty in many areas and shows that you have quite a bit of contempt for those here.How so ?

You said you "could care less" about what happens to those being "laid off" from Bethel but when many here came forward to say that they DO care what happens to them and that the Society is doing wrong you then accuse these ones of only looking for flaws in JW's ! Um, hello, anyone there ? They just stood up in defense of these JW Bethelites but you said all they're looking for is flaws ! You're intentionally taking a contradictory stand to incite others to anger and then criticize them for it.It's like a child standing behind Mom or Dad's backing sticking their tongue out at their sibling and when the other one gets worked up they say: "See ! See, how they act to me ! I told you they're always picking on me ! " You're just looking for flaws of those here since your self proclaimed agenda is to warn all lurkers of the "evil people here".I guess this is what happens when one tells the truth.This is how the Society treats people and you seem determined to follow such abused ones around to act as the WT's henchman and continue to beat them.Where's the compassion ? To be honest, I really don't like having to lay it all out like this to you but when I signed up to a Shepherd I acted like one, not the hitman the WT wanted me to be.So when I see others trying to carry on their legacy I have a problem with that, a big one.

You also just said:

Organizations are collectives of human beings and they should at least be respected. Criticize their teachings but it is of no value to call them names.

Really ? How about Organized Crime groups ? They're organizations. Do they deserve respect ? Drug cartels.How about the Ku Klux Klan ? They're made up of individuals.How about the Nazis ? They are worthy neither of respect nor free of being criticized.

Somewhere along the line you've become quite calloused and distorted.You spin everything and intentionally say hurtful things to others.Many here have gone through traumatic experiences specifically related to this organization.Do you also visit the battered wives and abused children forums and tell them not to be "too hard" on their abusers ? I guess they should just quit whining, "suck it up" and move on....

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

^---And this is the reason why, despite proplog's 2000+ posts... if it looks like a troll, acts like a troll, then it probably is a troll.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m still Laughing at the "Hissy Fit" Proplog2 threw,when I spun him..LOL!!...........Proplog2..I await your response..As I said "You can dish it out,but you can`t take it."......You were even taking a swing at people,who you thought might agree with me..LOL!!..............How is it you can be so cruel to the people on this board and cry like a school girl when I serve you up some of your own medicine??..LOL!!...........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Proplog2............Why do you even bother to open your mouth in here.....You accomplish nothing but to hear or rather read your own misguided embellishments on an organization that is based on lies and deceptions. And for you to in any way defend the actions of CHILD MOLESTERS and PEDOPHILES is disgusting.

NMG

• proplog2
    proplog2

Breaking Away:

Who are these suffering people? What are the facts? It has been stated that there is some sort of program to look after these individuals. I would be glad to criticize the Watchtower if I had adequate facts. But these are cases of somebody who knows somebody else. No matter what policy or program there may be extenuating circumstances that make the program less effective, but what are the individual circumstances?

If someone has a mental breakdown because they had to leave Bethel and just can't seem to adjust to "civilian life" is that Bethel's fault? Humans are complex. ALL programs to help people will fail sometimes. I have had low points in my life like everyone else.

Is someone proposing to seek out these individuals who are suffering because of being laid off from Bethel and start a fund?

Is it callousness to refuse to let your feelings obscure careful scrutiny of the issues?

Let me clarify my definition of "organizations". Normally, you don't include criminal organizations when you are speaking of organizations. Although, there are some social scientists that see the need to "respect" gangs for the function they serve even though their activities are unacceptable. It is grossly unfair to compare JW's to NAZI's or crime families.
    The fact that you even make a statement like that shows how distorted your thinking is.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Nomoreguilt:

Where have I defended child molesting or child molesters?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

The comedy continues....

• proplog2
    proplog2

I am done with this thread.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Aww, we were all just getting started... After you hijacked the thread, asked so many well-meaning, irrelevant questions, got a little flustered, now you're done with it?! Come back! We need you to feed our blood-thirsty, hating, frothing-at-the-mouth apostate agendas!

• sir82
    sir82
    I am done with this thread.

< Golf clap >

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit