Trash THIS!

by Farkel 128 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

How I make post?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    How I make post?

The same way that you made the previous 272. ;)

HS

• belbab
    belbab

Dear Reverend Farkel,

I just finished at 11:43 pm the first of the two articles. I am going sleep on it.

In the meantime, you can chew on this

In your introduction you state or suspect that:

I suspect this thread will die as soon as it is posted. I'm willing to bet money on it.

Is that a mystery, a miracle, or a prophecy?

Twit #4, #5 or #6 or whatever checking in.

belbab

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

Ahhh what the heck... lol a prophecy of course. The Miracle is that it didn't die because I posted to it and the Mystery is why we keep on replying with fluff.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Thomas Paine was an English political philosopher and played an active part in the French Revolution. He believed in representative democracy - however he wasn't cherished and nurtured by culture (jk) but was very read and admired.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Those that stay on THIS topic, get respect. Those that don't, don't.

oh nooo..i've been dissed by farkel..man am i gonna have some sleepless nights now.

paradoxically..posting fluff keeps bringing this bttt

gotta love the irony

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Can I be a twit too?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    I believe in one God, and no more; and I hope for happiness beyond this life.

Furkall, how do you feel about this opening line? Do you share this sentiment?

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

It seems to me that Thomas Paine was heading towards becoming an athiest - lol

He believed in moral justice, equality, humanity and such like and the reasoning he uses to discredit the bible's claim to be the word of God is very very thought provoking and makes sense.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Sigh. I notice that at the very beginning of this thread, two twits are unwilling to play by the simple rules and just want to babble about nonsense.

It is an open forum. There are no rules.

Burn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit