Mr Grrrr

I like chocolate!

• Priest73
    Priest73

My favorite color is television.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Burn The Ships,

Trolling AGAIN I see. This time trying to destroy yest another interesting thread. And you wonder why I describe you as a dumbass. You certainly live up to my description, and yes, I did see your post before you edited it.

I guess you are beginning to note that the moderators will be on your case shortly.

HS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    My favorite color is television.

The name of the color is TELEVISOR. NOT TELEVISION. TELEVISION is what you do with the color. Get it right.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Trolling AGAIN I see. This time trying to destroy yest another interesting thread. And you wonder why I describe you as a dumbass. You certainly live up to my description, and yes, I did see your post before you edited it.

Huh?

You don't like my puppy pictures? Looking at the thread it is not serious at all.

Want to smell my finger?

Burn

• Priest73
    Priest73

I like the number purple too.

On topic, I believe Paine said "My own mind is my own church." I can live with that.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Personally, I would prefer a hard copy of this essay over an electronic one.

I prefer the ones that have thicker pages and are a little larger than normal; ones which have ink that does not smear when I wipe the pages over a private place when I'm on the toilet. And pages that flush easily. Soft cover versions are especially treasured: they do not chafe my willie!

Burn, tongue stuck in cheek again...

• brinjen
    brinjen

My favourite letter of the alphabet is 5.

BTS: Nice ankle biters, puppies. Thanks for sharing.

Thomas Paine was ahead of his time.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Burn, tongue stuck in cheek again...'

Which cheek would that be, in the toilet? Btw, nice puppy pics.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit