Trash THIS!

by Farkel 128 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

burntheships,

:None of us rest on our laurels here.

You don't have any "laurels" to rest upon you twit In fact, you have contributed NOTHING of any significance to this board except for trolling, you twit.

My best days past or present are not for you to decide, you twit. I don't decide when people wear out and their best times are over. Only fuckwit twits do that. How DARE to you tell me that YOU decided my best days are OVER, twit? You don't even know me. I am relevant more than ever, and you are still a loser, you twit. Since WHEN did you decide that I am now irrelevant? Are you God? Or you you a judgmental loser twit?

Farkel, of the ever cautious Class

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Farkel you really must learn to say what you really think

• Farkel
    Farkel

journey-on,

Ah! A voice of reason among the noise! Of course I want a civil discussion on Paine.

That is all I wanted when I started this thread, and as I predicted, parasites tried to take it over.

Please. Let's discuss his ideas.

Farkel

• lola28
    lola28

Oh Farkel but you are irrelevant, how many people here do you really think go home at night and think about you or anything you have written here?

Lola

• Farkel
    Farkel

lola28,

: Oh Farkel but you are irrelevant, how many people here do you really think go home at night and think about you or anything you have written here?

Probably those who don't need or care about what I say. Is that so difficult for you to understand?

How many people do you really think go home at night and think about you or anything you have written here, my liege?

Farkel

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

edited..i quit playing AND i'm taking the basketball home with me

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips is just trolling. He admitted to having had another account and I suspect that is not the only one.

You just want me to silence me so bad don't you? I have a collection of posts that have been written in rebuttal of enraged ecclesiastics such as yourself. Check my post history. Your true colors shine through again and again. My inbox is bursting with messages regarding your hipocracy. You can't win a debate so you make stuff up like the above. Lies. You continually assert that I am a longtimer that has created a new account. Who am I supposed to be? I have denied this assertion already but you keep repeating it with violence to discredit me. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. Grasp at straws HS. You call me a troll, review your own history. Quid pro quo. So I come to this-- prove what you say. Prove it! I AM CALLING YOU OUT. Or else drop it! As for the supposed copy of Paine's work that you claim to have (lol), are the pages soft? I have sensitive skin. If it is signed there is a special place I'd like to rub it. Of course, you don't own a copy anyway. It is all a pose isn't it?

Salud!

Burn

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    You don't even know me.

An expert scatological examination reveals much about the species, health and diet of the the "creature" that deposited the specimen. A careful examination and labwork reveals a new subspecies of the species Coprophilensis.

Muckrakia Coprophilensis Farkelii.

• lola28
    lola28

Probably those who don't need or care about what I say. Is that so difficult for you to understand?

How many people do you really think go home at night and think about you or anything you have written here, my liege?

The problem Farkel is that you seem to think that lots of people care about what you think or have to say, I'm willing to bet that that group is in reality not as big as it is in your head. You have an over inflated ego, that’s really the difference between you and I. I know who I matter to and who cares about what I say or think, I realize it’s a small group and that’s okay, you on the other hand seem to think everyone cares about your opinions and the that’s not really the case. You are crass and so dismissive of people that you deem to be below your intellectual standards that it makes some people want to stay far away from you.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

BurnTheShips,

You just want me to silence me so bad don't you? I have a collection of posts that have been written in rebuttal of enraged ecclesiastics such as yourself. Check my post history. Your true colors shine through again and again. My inbox is bursting with messages regarding your hipocracy. You can't win a debate so you make stuff up like the above. Lies. You continually assert that I am a longtimer that has created a new account. Who am I supposed to be? I have denied this assertion already but you keep repeating it with violence to discredit me. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. Grasp at straws HS. You call me a troll, review your own history. Quid pro quo. So I come to this-- prove what you say. Prove it! I AM CALLING YOU OUT. Or else drop it! As for the supposed copy of Paine's work that you claim to have (lol), are the pages soft? I have sensitive skin. If it is signed there is a special place I'd like to rub it. Of course, you don't own a copy anyway. It is all a pose isn't it?

lol....Methinks the Ship doth overly protest. Your bursting inbox...lol. Please feel free to post all the 'inbox' mail you receive, release the pressure before it bursts.

Listen buster, anyone can see that you trolled this and other threads with the deliberate aim of hijacking them. Do not think that because some posters are fools, that all of them are.

Anybody can read your original post on this Board when you stated in clear terms, 'THIS IS MY FIRST POST'. You then admit to having previously posted under another name and then handed that to a family member. You also suggested that you might create future accounts, if the fancy took you. This is why I describe you as a liar, because you are. A liar loses all credibility, especially when it comes to matters of multiple accounts. You also admit to having 'lurked' on this Board for MANY years. That does make you a 'longtimer', in fact longer than most.

Why would I want to silence you BTS? It is not as if you had anything to say. What a growing number of us would like you to do though, is stop your 'trolling'. This thread is an example of that.

If you want to take this issue to PM, please feel free to mail me and we can stop cluttering the Board with this nonsense.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit