by Hypnotic 178 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

oompa IS a troll!!!!!!!!

changeling

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Hypnotic,

WELCOME to the forum! We are happy to have you here and look forward to hearing more from you!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

As I said before - I posted what I felt. I really have never posted any doubts about a new poster before and I shouldn't have posted that I had doubts this time.

I was only saying how I felt - not to trying to rally the troops. I normally take up for posters old or new that are being attacked or steer clear of the mayhem.

Upon reflection I apologize for posting the "red flag" comment. I should have kept it to myself and perhaps erred on the side of fairness with more of a welcoming spirit.

Having said this I welcome any and all to JWD. It is a place of love and healing. Forgive me if my frame of mind came through as an insult.

Love and peace to all.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Jeeze I think Outlaw is still calling me a troll!!!!!...........oompa

Not anymore. I believe outofthebox is now the troll monitor, ironically enough,.....lmao

• changeling
    changeling

(((((((((((((((((A&W)))))))))))))))))))

changeling

• Twitch
    Twitch

Watch out for A&W.

I smell a wolf in sheep's clothing,......lol

jk of course. Well put there.

• flipper
    flipper

Welcome, Cognac and Hypnotic! Mrs. Flipper here, I wish you both the very best and look forward to your posts. You may have noticed there's never a dull moment around here. This is a really thoughtful, kind and helpful bunch on the board here. It functions as a support group for the most part, and people speak right out about whatever's on their minds. Some will get into tiffs with each other but many times, in the long run, those very people will work it out and form a strong bond. I believe 99% have good intentions here. It's interesting to me that some are suspicious of "trolls". If I'm not mistaken it's because we don't want to be "hoodwinked" and have our time wasted by someone who's here just to yank our chains and put on an act. My opinion on that is that I would rather be hoodwinked than unwelcoming. My pride and and a little bit of time spent responding are not as important as helping someone out of this doggone cult. Please stick around! Many could benefit from your experiences. Mrs. Flipper

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome! It is nice to have both of you here. I hope you find some good information and lots of support. I have been on here for years, and if nothing else (actually there has been plenty else), the most important thing I have gotten from this is a place to vent my aggravation of dealing with this as my past and with my mom-who is my present and part of my future too. If I say or deal with any of this with her, she clams up on me. Otherwise she is a loving mom, this simply brings out the ugly in her. So, I am glad to know there are lots of others who feel as I do about the org. and I hope that that knowledge will keep you going through some of the rough patches you will both face if you do draw away from the org. and the ones you will face if you stay in and fake it. Either row is a tough one to hoe. Best to both of you!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I don't usually say anything...but something smells fishy to me. Come on, this "pioneer" joins board and gives this fantastic story and then her best friend signs up the next day????????? Then the friend hurriedly posts from her own computer when the IP address match? I could go on, but what's the point?

I wish we had a red flag in the emoticons and I'd throw it!

Swalker

• cognac
    cognac

I don't usually say anything...but something smells fishy to me. Come on, this "pioneer" joins board and gives this fantastic story and then her best friend signs up the next day????????? Then the friend hurriedly posts from her own computer when the IP address match? I could go on, but what's the point?

I wish we had a red flag in the emoticons and I'd throw it!

Swalker

Swalker, as I STATED in other posts, I will have coffee_black verify me when I meet her in person. Why couldn't you just wait until then to say something??? I already posted that I would have her verify me. What the hell do you want, my friggin blood?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit