Hi everyone, I'm Cognac's friend!

by Hypnotic 178 Replies latest jw friends

• Hypnotic
    Hypnotic

Well nice meeting everyone. Gotta go Bye

• Odrade
    Odrade

Can't say I blame her. Hope you come back Hypnotic, when people are less trigger happy.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Man, how crazy is that?

• Twitch
    Twitch

What Avi said

Anyone ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty"?

The cynicism of this board is quite stunning at times.

BTW, greets out to you Hypnotic (and Cognac as well). I welcome you but don't expect anyone to trust you. That takes time.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Cognac,

I'll be real honest. I think your account injected a dose of energy into this board, and I enjoyed our interactions on your first thread. Everything seemed good.

Then when you posted "I'm on my cell phone" without going into details, we all assumed you were calling the elders at 1 a.m. to tell them your feelings. We didn't hear back from you for a while until this morning you posted about the conversation with your friend, who coincidentally or fortunately felt exactly the same as you.

It really sounded almost too good to be true. And so, please don't blame me, I took a wait-and-see attitude. Because when something that is almost too good to be true is presented here, it reminds many of us how we were strung along for a long time during "Trevor-gate", to the point where people got very emotionally involved in a hoax. It's a bit unfair, because the bar has been raised higher for newbies now than when many of us first joined. Especially so when two join with simultaneous / intertwining stories.

In any case, I'm encouraged to hear you'll be meeting up with Coffee_Black from Massachusetts. She's a very trusted poster here and can help dissolve any doubts about your sudden appearance on this board.

• Odrade
    Odrade

:::And so, please don't blame me, I took a wait-and-see attitude.

would have been nice if everyone had done so, instead of the little witchhunt that just happened.

• changeling
    changeling

For what it's worth (as I said to start of with) I hope I was wrong and I apologize.

Cognac is all fired up. If she's on the level, she will not be scared away, and neither will her friend.

She responded to my PM and says she understands where we're coming from.

Honest posters will understand our concerns, the rest can just take a hike.

changeling

• flipper
    flipper

COGNAC- You are very welcome here ! You don't have to grovel for anyones care here( like you did in witness land ! ) We welcome you with open hearts and open minds as well ! Thank you for your wonderful experiences and takes on things ! They are really appreciated ! We look forward to more posts from you.

HYPNOTIQUE- You too , my friend are welcome here as well ! If you ever have a need to open up about things you have gone through in the witnesses, please feel free to write them down here ! There are lots of folks who have gone through what you 2 ladies have gone through , and I'm sure that once you share more experiences with us all , my fellow JWDers will also lovingly embrace you as well !

MESSAGE TO ALL JWDERS- It is always the right and good thing to be welcoming, don't ya think ? I'm quite sure like our friends here Cognac and Hypnotique , we too got tired of the , at times unloving spirit shown to us by people we thought were our friends at the Kingdom Hall . I know- I can't believe how my daughters treat me- even now , my witness daughters. I know many of you- my friends here on JWD are being dissed by your witness families as we speak. So, I'm quite sure you want to show these newbies a welcoming and loving spirit , isn't that so ? Am I right to think this way ? It is really no skin off anybodies nose to show respect for the dignity of man here , the same respect we wish to be shown as well. Peace out to you friends, and peace out to HYPNOTIQUE and COGNAC. Mr. Flipper

• oompa
    oompa

Jeeze I think Outlaw is still calling me a troll!!!!!...........oompa

• changeling
    changeling

I don't drink cognac. It tastes like cough syrup.

I do like Hypnotique.

Good choice of names, by the way.

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit