Hi everyone, I'm Cognac's friend!

by Hypnotic 178 Replies latest jw friends

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Coffee_Black, I await anxiously to see whether you will actually be meeting both Cognac and Hypnotic simultaneously. Throughout this entire thread, nowhere have I seen Cognac post that you will be meeting 2 individuals ... only Cognac.

She repeatedly announced that you will be verifying HER.

• dawg
    dawg

Oh My! I feel so sad that many attacked her... it was just "too good to be true"...a person that takes a stand and others agree, and leave with her. .

Please don't stop posting my sisters....

• mouthy
    mouthy

If some people met Trevor, spent time with him and he hurt you, he is a mean person

I am still in touch with Trevor He is a great guy. What he did was absolutly awful He realizes that ....

But He is not here anymore so lets give it a rest. I am still corresponding with him even though I am in Canada he is in England.

Welcome Einstien Good to have you here I am the BOSSY one on line but I am very happy your here

• Gopher
    Gopher
    Coffee_Black, I await anxiously to see whether you will actually be meeting both Cognac and Hypnotic simultaneously. Throughout this entire thread, nowhere have I seen Cognac post that you will be meeting 2 individuals ... only Cognac.

If you check page 3 of this thread, the post at 19:47 eastern time shows Cognac inviting Hypnotic to the meetup with Coffee_Black, and 3 minutes later Hypnotic accepts.

Coffee_Black has offered the board her positive assessment of Cognac. Other posters on the board know C_B and her daughter, and their pictures have been on here, so she's a reliable source.

Geez I hope we can just let this thing rest now.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

If you check page 3 of this thread, the post at 19:47 eastern time shows Cognac inviting Hypnotic to the meetup with Coffee_Black, and 3 minutes later Hypnotic accepts.

Coffee_Black has offered the board her positive assessment of Cognac. Other posters on the board know C_B and her daughter, and their pictures have been on here, so she's a reliable source.

I'm not casting any aspersions on Coffee_Black. I'm simply looking forward to her verification of the two individuals, and whether she met both persons simultaneously.

Despite Hypnotic's acceptance of Cognac's invitation to meet up with Coffee_Black ... Cognac continues to say SHE will be verified, as opposed to WE.

• Odrade
    Odrade

What the hell is the matter with you FFM, what do you want? A blood test and urinalysis? Come to think of it, I haven't seen any proof of YOUR identity, so put up or shut up. Plus I highly doubt you are from Trinidad, so you're a liar. *rolls eyes until they pop out over the hypocrisy of some of the hall monitors*

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

welcome all. glad you're here.

• Gopher
    Gopher

All I'll say is I've enjoyed Cognac's presence on the board, and hope she will gain from being here on her journey out from the Borg.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Who else here is required to prove themselves like this? I didn't have to. I've only met around eight people or so from this board. I've never had to bring a friend. This request for the two of them to meet together might make sense if there were a murder mystery we were trying to get to the bottom of and they were the two prime suspects. But seeing as how they just want to talk about their experiences coming out of the cult, maybe we could cut them some slack. Huh?

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    What the hell is the matter with you FFM, what do you want? A blood test and urinalysis? Come to think of it, I haven't seen any proof of YOUR identity, so put up or shut up. Plus I highly doubt you are from Trinidad, so you're a liar. *rolls eyes until they pop out over the hypocrisy of some of the hall monitors*

You're quite free to express your opinion, as I am free to express mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit