Hi everyone, I'm Cognac's friend!

by Hypnotic 178 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

OH. MY. GOD.

swalker, who appointed you gestapo? Huh? What an ass. What proof of any kind do you have that she's lying? Actual proof now, not some stupid lack of understanding about an IP hash. Is it that she said something reactionary to someone who was acting like a jackass? What? Pioneers never react unpleasantly to strangers calling them liars? Well, you just go on with your big bad witchhunt.

cognac, the more you explain yourself, the more people are going to doubt you. it's the nature of irrational paranoia.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I don't know if they are telling the truth or not. But who else here has to prove who they are before they are allowed to post without being harassed?

Let's just give them the benefit of the doubt. If they are for real, we have two more friends who made it out of the cult. That's a reason to celebrate. If they are just playing games, well, that's a reflection of who they are, not who we are.

And besides, who here has money on the line? Who's going to be out a chunk of change if cognac and hypnotic aren't real? Go ahead. Raise your hands.

Welcome ((((((((((cognac)))))))))) and ((((((((((hypnotic))))))))))

• cognac
    cognac

I came here to get away from judgemental people. I came here for support.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

This sucks...

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

sorry you have to experience this cognac

I understand that you are trying to get away from judgmental people but you will find them everywhere. This board is a VERY diverse group of people and some are a little overly cautious, (with good reason some of them), but there are some REALLY good people here too ... I PROMISE!!! Don't let snide comments get under your skin!

jelcat

ps. Welcome hypnotic!!

• changeling
    changeling

Peace guys!

This will sort itself out.

Do ya'll remember the night *summer* started posting here? A troll calling herself *winter* came on right after. She had us all believeing she and *summer* were one and the same and playing with our heads.

Turns out *summer* was the real thing. She was a little freaked out, but stuck with us nonetheless. *winter* is long gone.

It all comes out in the wash.

Hang in there everybody,

changeling

• DT
    DT

I haven't read all the posts, but I'm sorry that some have questioned your motives. There's some great people on this site and some trouble makers. We don't have the forced unity that the JW's have. It's very unfortunate that some people don't always get the kind of support they need at stressful times like this. Still, most of us understand what you are going through and can relate. I also try to remember that if some people are too critical, it could be a result of lack of trust from their time among the JW's. I wish you well during your recovery process.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

People!!!

I do not understand why there is doubt and rejection in the posts of some here.

Is this a place for encouragement or not for those who are having doubts and need reassurance?

I have heard nothing from either Cognac or Hypnotic that should put anyone on alert that they are spies sent by the Watchtower.

I think that everyone should be accepted until proven otherwise.

Do you think that the WT could not just lurk and get all the information they need without sending in undercover agents?

Please Cognac and Hypnotic do not be turned off and hurt by those who are suspicious. Please continue to post and ride this out.

There are a lot of encouraging and loving people here.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• tula
    tula

Understanding Patterns

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/146760/2655949/post.ashx#2655949

The Blake Seeley-Carl Heinz Affair

Woah, I just figured it out. No, really folks. I don’t know what this is. I’m not that guy. He’s from Texas. I live here in Pensacola, Florida. I don’t know how these number match up or exactly what they mean, but there is no way we can be the same person. And this is a new computer, just got, so this can't be right.

I’m not Blake Seeley. Good grief, but I don’t know what the ID thing means. What are you talking about? I can tell you who is he is if you want, but I can prove I'm not him.

Cognac:

Wow, no, we are in fact 2 different people...

Well, hell, same IP addresses.

I wrote what she told me to write the first 2 posts. She's writing her own now... Maybe you can check and see she's in a total different location then me right now...

Me thinkest thou protesteth too much.

One verifies or discusses the other (should be obvious from Trevorgate) But shown here, again.....

Carl talks about Blake (later Blake talks about Carl)

As to credentials, I won’t say who he is, but I do know him. I was in Texas as a Witness about the same time he was. He writes under a different name. If you Google the Blake Seeley you won’t ever get him by the name he goes by in public. But he’s been in the public eye for 20 years. I don’t know if I should say exactly who he is on here since I don’t know if I will make the matters worse – but I can tell you he is not a Witness anymore, he is very much a Catholic (he worked for the Church for a while and I think he was even considering becoming a priest after he left the JWs), and if I know him like I think I do, he is easy to misunderstand in what he writes. He’s a linguist and a Spaniard and a little more exact in his words in his writing than most of us are.

But I can say he’s harmless. He’s in my neck of the woods right now (Florida), but I think he will be back in Texas in a day or so.

Hypnotic talks about Cognac. (Does she ever mention the surprise mid-night phone call from her friend? Does she opt to discuss what they agreed was the main item of contempt with WTS? What do you think a NORMAL reaction should be upon realizing so much of what you held true is lies? Would you be this light-hearted? Wouldn't you want to be discussing issues? hmmmm......)

hmmm, not sure what to say about myself, so let's talk about Cognac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All she does is make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, though, I'm really surprised that she's here because she was always Mrs. Perfect in the truth. Always sat up front at the hall, always in service, always studing... Just the perfect JW...

And then, Cognac ADMITS she wrote this herself while POSING as Hypnotic.

This sounds like a little girl playing dolls: (or someone that needs an imaginary friend)

(cognac)

Hi everyone, I'm going to be creating an account for her in a minute so look out for it. I'm naming her "Hpnotiq"

Scratch that, her name is going to be Hypnotic.

We might just visit borne again, not because we want to go to another church, just to see what its like...

Think again folks. Don't any of you trust intuition? How about behavior patterns?

Cognac seems to have several IP addresses:

IP: lo8Y8g0xxFtGECrG from this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/150312/1.ashx

IP: 71F3l1AteXO6fKkt from this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/150482/2740258/post.ashx#2740258

IP: WUbCGKFPN0XLpvXA from this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/150482/2740813/post.ashx#2740813

IP: mQ6xb8K6it0CM8ds from this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/150402/2737829/post.ashx#2737829

IP: 1VA4Oh3mu6Forwh4 from this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/150467/2739442/post.ashx#2739442

IP: QZqXLf+bQDM8vhPj from this thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/150092/2736390/post.ashx#2736390

IP: vD0AQ94bV8muhVxX from this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/150543/2741454/post.ashx#2741454

I am sure there may be a few more. Need I go on? Where is my prize?

To Ohio Cowboy:

To those that made an issue, accused them, and questioned their motives, I would love to know which University you studied Psychology at, and evidently graduated with top honors.

I am sure you did not go to the same school. You would have had to at least complete a high school English course to enroll there. It appears that you aren't able to communicate through a proper sentence. This is a string of run-on thoughts.

University should not be capitalized unless it is followed by a proper noun. "Psychology" is not a proper noun and should not be capitalized, unless, of course, it is the first word in beginning a sentence.

Even though you did not make a complete sentence of the thought, ( "which university you studied psychology at") be advised the rule is that you never end a sentence with a preposition.

Also, you need to make sure all verbs are in the same tense. Your verbs vacillate between present and past tenses.

And just so you can improve your vocabulary, " graduating with top honors" is referred to as summa cum laude.

You're welcome.

• Odrade
    Odrade

What are you Tula? Sam Sewell running the Salem witch trials? How about we let this person be around the board for more than 2 days before we declare her a witch, huh? Just don't send her any money or invite her for dinner and you'll be just fine. You can quit building your stocks and weaving your hangman's noose.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

alt to JWD Hypnotic!

*note to others that's how it's done*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit