Hi everyone, I'm Cognac's friend!

by Hypnotic 178 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

It means that fools who have no idea how an IP hash or rotating IPs work, and have no idea what kind of service a poster has, have no business making accusations against other posters based on their encrypted IP. Those little numbers down there at the bottom of the posts that some of you seem to think is a nail in the coffin of poster identity? THEY MEAN NOTHING! So all you super sleuths who think you've exposed a fraud? You haven't exposed ANYTHING except your own IGNORANCE.

• Tara
    Tara

Welcome to the board, Hypnotic!

• changeling
    changeling

I openly admit my ignorance of technical issues. That's why I asked the question. Sue me.

changeling

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Btw, how did you guys ever catch this Trevor guy?

Well, actually this board does possess a real super-sleuth. His name is Nathan Natas and he has yet to reveal the source of his super powers of deductive reasoning. i am curious myself. I think it may be Satan! (Natas spelled backwards)

Cog

ps: By the way, he's been around for years and the mob all turned on him too, so don't take it too personally! LOL

• Cc81
    Cc81

Cognac, You have another PM

• cognac
    cognac

Tula ~

What was your point with the IP address anyways?

Also, seriously, are you always this mean to people??? You know your not being vicious to words on a screen, don't you? I'm an actual person that you are just being horribly mean to.

• flipper
    flipper

COGNAC & HYPNOTQUE- Just want to let both you ladies know my wife and I care deeply about what happens to you here on this board. We are so happy to see you escape the Watchtower and " mind control " from the witnesses. Please know there are lots of interesting topics and different threads you can reply on; even other than this one where the who is who lunacy debates rage on ! LOL!

So, it's just like watching T.V. at home- if ya don't like the information on one thread, and you get burned out on the ridiculously stupid skirmishes - just change the channel and check the many different subjects on the other threads . On this board, sometimes people wear their rag dolls out and beat dead horses . So welcome my friends and I hope you enjoy your stay here at JWD ! Lots of good threads to learn from. Peace to you ladies, Mr. Flipper

• Odrade
    Odrade

"you" meaning the people who keep howling about people having either the same or multiple IPs as proof of whatever. Not necessarily "you" as in changeling.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

It means that fools who have no idea how an IP hash or rotating IPs work, and have no idea what kind of service a poster has, have no business making accusations against other posters based on their encrypted IP. Those little numbers down there at the bottom of the posts that some of you seem to think is a nail in the coffin of poster identity? THEY MEAN NOTHING! So all you super sleuths who think you've exposed a fraud? You haven't exposed ANYTHING except your own IGNORANCE.

Excellently put Odrade..if i logout of my net connection and log back in,i will have a different IP that's what a "Dynamic IP" means..

@changeling

I don't think Odrades post was directed at you per se,but rather the "A-Ha's" who think they've found something..-KS

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome nameless

Good post.

I do like the overall response from people in this thread. Real people not afraid to take a chance for the benefit of those that may be in need. The message goes much farther than you think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit