Hi everyone, I'm Cognac's friend!

by Hypnotic 178 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

FFM ~

For the record - Hypnotic WILL be coming with me. We are planning on this Wednesday.

Those who at this point want to post doubts

PLEASE WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY (probably late evenning) TO QUESTION, COMMENT OR SPECULATE ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS AGAIN...

It hurts my feelings...

• Gopher
    Gopher

OK I confess. I'm really not a gopher.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Yes, we are all free to express our opinions here, and then the rest are free to judge which opinions tend towards the idiotic!

Cog

• Odrade
    Odrade

Okay, here is my opinion. This is the internet. What is more, this is a discussion board, for exiting and ex jws who may have some genuine need to maintain privacy and anonymity. This recent climate of demanding that people PROVE their identity and reveal themselves is rotten, potentially damaging and just plain bad netiquette. Not to mention similar to the witchhunts seen in the WT where everyone is ready to turn everyone else in.

Frequent Flier: I demand proof of your identity. Please tell me who you have met, who can vouch for your identity an your location. You need to show proof from your pre-DB life that you really are who you say you are. A copy of your driver's license and references from your current employer will be sufficient. Otherwise, I am forced to think you are a troll, only here to lie and deceive us, and your recent attacks on Cognac are purely obfuscation so that nobody will question YOUR story. Which I'm certain is full of lies, since you haven't provided any REAL proof...

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    For the record - Hypnotic WILL be coming with me. We are planning on this Wednesday

Okay. I'm sure Coffee_Black will let us know how the meeting went.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

OK I confess. I'm really not a gopher. Well, I for one am just shocked! I have never lied on this forum. I really am cognizant and I really am dissident!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Whew!

Can the food fight now end? Grace is going to have to start taking names and sending people to their rooms!

• Twitch
    Twitch

lol

These self appointed "hall monitors" and their gestapo tactics are worse than some dubs I knew. Sheesh

I vote Odrade for president

lol

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Okay enough. I have to say I'm really ashamed at how y'all welcome a newcomer and fight among yourselves. Sheese just like one big happy family........sigh.

Cognac, coffee_black and Hypnotic we look forward to you posting new thread all about your meeting sometime next week and I for one hope y'all have a great time and can put this silly redundancy behind you and that you'll stick around on JWD, we really do have better manners than what you've been shown here so far. Please don't judge all of us by the rudeness of some.

This thread is over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit