Hi everyone, I'm Cognac's friend!

by Hypnotic 178 Replies latest jw friends

• Cc81
    Cc81

i just sent you one.. i will send it again.

• changeling
    changeling

I sent you a PM at 19:18. It's still unread.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I've never investigated anything. I've also never posted at all when others have called BS.

I did what I always do on any thread I ever post on, which is state my feelings, I won't apologize for saying "red flag". I also said if I was wrong then "welcome".

I'm not a hall monitor, check my history

• changeling
    changeling

Ditto A&W

• Hypnotic
    Hypnotic

I don't mean to make anyone nervous. I apologize.

I truly am a sweet and honest person. You can trust me

• cognac
    cognac

Sorry, you guys got burned...

Guess I just felt hurt cause I can't talk to just anyone about these things...

Anyways, I should be meeting up with coffee_black next week, so if you want, you can just verify if with her. Actually, I will ask her to post to verify it.

Hypnotic, you want to come with me???

• changeling
    changeling

I'll take that back, I called out that guy that said he was from Thailand...and then Germany...

• Hypnotic
    Hypnotic

Of course

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome Hypnotic.

I read your story this morning on one of Cognac's threads. If both of you are feeling the same way that is great. You can research things together and have a sounding board to bounce ideas off. It is very difficult going it alone and I wish I had a friend that I could have talked to when leaving. I felt like I was going crazy as I was learning a lot of new things and everyone I spoke to dismissed it as irrelevant. It was only after researching brainwashing techniques that I could understand why most JWs do not want to know, or cannot even comprehend, why it is wrong.

• changeling
    changeling

Hypnotic: how long had you been having doubts about JW's? What issue bugs you the most?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit