Hi everyone, I'm Cognac's friend!

by Hypnotic 178 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen

In regards to the IP addresses being the same, cognac posted this on another thread...

Hi everyone, I'm going to be creating an account for her in a minute so look out for it. I'm naming her "Hpnotiq"

Cognag created and was posting on behalf of her friend, when the IP address changed, that's when hypnotic took over the account and started posting directly herself. Quite a logical explanation to me. Neither of the two posters ever tried to hide it, all anyone had to do was read...

• changeling
    changeling

This thread has been viewed 2,192 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this as a result of the writer's strike?????? LOL

What a train wreck!!!!!!!!!

Good night all,

changeling

• cognac
    cognac

lol Changeling..

"What a train wreck" lol ~ That was too funny...

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

This whole script (thread) is much more interesting than that soap "days of our lives". I would like to thank everyone her for making this a most interesting read.

Why don't we all get some rest now, and maybe start TGIF on a brighter note. Besides, aren't we supposed to be the "judge not" chat site?

And as far as Internet Providers, I was told that the ip addy you have comes from your provider and is consistent for quite some time. (but what do I know).

Let's just put out the welcome mat, and see what happens. Night all.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

First of all.......

alt

cognac and Alize`...er....hypnotique. I mean, hypnotic. Christ, now I want a drink.

then.....

alt

Mods...feel free to delete at your convenience.

I'd like to also add that I think Mr. & Mrs. Flipper are the same person. Same IP address, and same avatar.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Well this one sure ain't boring.

So Who needs the movies anymore?

I think Cognac is actually Trevor and Hypnotic is Linda. She never died.

Odrade is doing lots of spanking and trouncing.

And Tula must have a whole lot of time on her hands.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Ah, Trevorgate. I don't remember all the details now, it was a few months ago, but some wanted to send flowers and letters or go to the funeral, I think. . .and there was no funeral, no obituary, no record of her existing. The other 'friends' that were supposedly supporting him through his loss all seemed to be posting from his computer at his home (hence the isp interrogations).

He had shown up at a gathering of ex-JWs (often irreverently called 'apostafests') and so we knew Trevor was a real human being. What he did hurt everyone. I cried over a person who didn't exist (more than once-there was a lot that happened with 'her' illness before 'she' died, as well as falling in love, marriage-everything).

There have been a couple of other incidents of disillusionment of a sort,(one involving a guy trolling for women) but that was one was kind of devastating.We care about what happens to each other, and we really cared for her and wanted to support the 'two' of them.

There are a lot of trust issues here. We have a lot of BSing, and we are usually pretty good with it. We disagree, we argue, flirt, fall in love, have 'pet' enemies, but we are pretty forgiving of/open to of different lifestyles, politics, weights, races, sanity levels, orientations and religions or lack thereof. But telling us a big tall tale--we've had enough of that in the organization-that doesn't work here. It is ripping off a big nasty scab.

Me, I have never met anyone on this board yet, so I am as yet unconfirmed. I haven't had anything interesting enough to challenge. You came on here with a bang. Kind of abrupt and dramatic and you really got our attention. Which immediately set off some internal alarms. We'll get over it though:) Be patient, we haven't eaten any small babies or pets lately.

Like I told you earlier in the PM, WELCOME to both of you.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

High time for a Dutch Welcome : WELCOME to the board Hypnotic.

I hope that you will feel comfortable enough to post a little about yourself, ask questions etc. I say comfortable enough cuz this thread has some nasty comments on it, but I hope you will trust me and others that the general board vibe is much better and comfortable.

• Einstein
    Einstein

Okay I just had to reply to this post. I have been lurking for years and I just love this site. Sometimes I get irritated at some of the threads but for the most part its just people being people...normal people at that. I created an account once before and got the usual and wonderful greeting. However I'm really just too busy to get on; but as I said I think this is one of the best forums I know. It is also very informative. So Cognac and Hypnotic if you want to stay in the loop this is the place!

Anyway now that I have said all of that, Cognac & Hypnotic you guys are awesome and you probably have no idea of how many people you have encouraged and made smile with your postings. I too am in the organization and quite frankly resent the level of control. I know without a doubt that it is NOT the truth but stay for the heck of it. My kids who are now in their late teens are more focused, happy and normal, and this is not because of the hall. It's because I cut back on the obligations and told them that they did not have to go. Family is important and no matter how much the organization emphasizes this the rank and file are not smart enough to reflect on the damage that has been done to their own families. I really, really feel sorry for most of them because they can't free their minds.

I go when I feel like it...which is sometimes once a week and sometimes 3 times a month...whatever! The point is that I go sporadically. I took this board's advice and have just faded, and so has my husband. Although he feels more obligated then me. He was given one of the many responsibilities that the lowly get but they relinquished him of this responsibility because he was missing meetings. Boy was he happy! :-) I told him that all they need is "bodies" anyway!

This post is definitely longer than I anticipated but I just had to say welcome to Cognac and Hypnotic and thanks for sharing. I think what is so profound is that there are many witnesses who feel the same way and just won't say. Are we cowardly? Of course not! The organization has been a master of control. But thanks to this board we have learned how to deal with it. They are trying desperately to counteract the effects of the internet but as someone said...time is their enemy and the real truth is being revealed.

Thanks!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Welcome Cognac and Hypnotic.

Good names. Now I'm thinking of buying some Remy Martin on the way home from work.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit