Hi everyone, I'm Cognac's friend!

by Hypnotic 178 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I like cognac myself try to imbibe about 3-4 shots of it per day just to be consistent, not really, but I do try a couple shots a day helps keep the viruses away, hasn't worked will with jdubs yet, but am still looking for something that will do them in also.

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome cognac and hypnotic. And a big welcome to one who has stuck her head out from behind the bushes, Einstein. I hope you all post on a regular basis.

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

Welcome Cognac and Hypnotic! I hope you continue on your new-found path to freedom. I've been out for almost 10 years after being raised in, and I've never been happier. I don't post as regularly as I'd like, but always come back for more. This site has an amazing mix of people from all over the world, and dull moments are few and far between. Enjoy!

P.S. - I attended a congregation in Connecticut back in '89-'92. I know it's not Massachusetts, but everything's so close together up there maybe we have some mutual acquaintances.

• dawg
    dawg

I feel like most of you... I have no reason to question Cognac, nor Hyponotic... lets see the results of Coffe blacks inquiry..

Orade, the comment about the witch trial... LOL!

WHat it really is, is that years we've all know the WT is shit, and we've converted so few away from it even though it is plainly crap, and now when one sees the light we almost can't believe it... because so many haven't before....

THat said, welcome to you both, if nothing else your posts have been fun as hell...

• JK666
    JK666

Einstein,

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Welcome Einstein,

I enjoyed your post, and hope to see more from you.

W

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Welcome to the real world Hypnotic!

Glad yo have you here.

Hey don't mind the crazy comments. Some people here are very suspicious. It happened to me when I first came. Some called me troll. You don't need to defend yourself or answer to anyone. I say you are legit.

Come on people, stop scaring others and stop being scared. Let's have fun.

-ootb.

• hubert
    hubert

Well HELL!!!!!!

same IP addresses?

This also happened to me, either in my first or second postings, 3 years ago, although I never met any other person on this forum, at the time.

Computer glitch? error? What ever?

I did get a hard time from a few posters, and because of some really concerned posters, I stayed here. I am so glad I did !

I don't know why it happened, but it happened. Heck, I didn't even know what an IP adress was !! LOL !! Let alone what it meant that I had the same as another person !

If you don't believe me, check my first or second postings, in my member directory. Shit happens.

I think what bothers some here is the fact that BOTH cognac and Hypnotic are newbies, so no one knows anything about either one.

Well, I DO know COFFEE-BLACK, and if she says they are o.k., then they are OKAY.

So, lets wait and see. In the mean time, Welcome, Cognac and Hypnotic.

Hubert

• DJK
    DJK

I've had some pm's with cognac and we shared names of folks in our area. I know she's OK.

I've tried to make two new friends recently and some of you folks act like my JW father by scaring them away.

I understand where your coming from because I was here during other fruckases. I just ask that you be a little more patient before being critical.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I hope this hasn't put them off of posting here.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit