Hi everyone, I'm Cognac's friend!

by Hypnotic 178 Replies latest jw friends

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

WELCOME Hypnotic

• Gopher
    Gopher

Welcome Ms. Einstein to the forum! Good you're here.

DJK -- thanks for checking on your fellow-Massachusettian-Cognac, and I believe she'll hopefully come back soon. Same for Hypnotic.

• cognac
    cognac

He had shown up at a gathering of ex-JWs (often irreverently called 'apostafests') and so we knew Trevor was a real human being.

Wow, is this really true??? If this is the case, then why would it matter if coffee_black verify's me??? I mean, she wouldn't be verifying me anymore then Trevor was verified??? Furthermore, there would be no way ever verifying anyone on this board... Why does anyone believe anyone??? Isn't true, that friends can betray friends? That lovers can betray one another? That family can betray one another?

If some people met Trevor, spent time with him and he hurt you, he is a mean person. Plain and simple. And I nor anyone else should be held accountable for that. Because there is no way I nor most if not all people could ever be more verified more then he was. He wasn't just a troll, he was your friend that betrayed you...

I know that every single one of you could hurt me. I think its worth taking the chance of getting hurt in order to gain a lot of good friendships. But, evidently, some of you don't feel that way... If that is the case, you shouldn't be putting your heart out on the line to begin with because there are a lot of people that can hurt you.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    I think its worth taking the chance of getting hurt in order to gain a lot of good friendships. But, evidently, some of you don't feel that way... If that is the case, you shouldn't be putting your heart out on the line to begin with because there are a lot of people that can hurt you.

Well said. People can either stay in their little shell and never get hurt, and hope they live the whole rest of their life never getting hurt, so as to arrive safely at their death. How boring would that be?

• hubert
    hubert

Trevor is a very rare case.

We shouldn't be judging everyone new on this one incident. It wouldn't be fair.

Hubert

• eclipse
    eclipse

Welcome Cognac, Hypnotic and Einstein

Great to have you all here.

• llbh
    llbh

Hey Cognac,

I have said it before welcome.

I have poured out my heart here a little as have many -and had a lot of help and encouragement. i think the only reason some people were a little sceptical was the speed you did it. So hey don't be upset we are all sorts here.

Gopher has been round here a while and he is a good guy that trusts you as do i

regards David

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

wecome to JWD Einstein!

jelcat

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome Einstein.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I talked to cognac for almost 2 hours on the phone. She is legit. Put your minds at rest. I haven't talked to Hypnotic as yet, but we're all going to try to meet for coffee (of course) some time next week. Cognac is very intelligent, and passionate, and overwhelmed with all she has found out about the organization.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit