I sure hope Obama is our next President

by Elsewhere 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Do you seriously thin Middle America is ready for him?

• juni
    juni

Meh..... another politician.... same o same o.

he certainly knows how to work the crowd... reminds me of "old time tent revival" meetins. Amen!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Do you seriously thin Middle America is ready for him?

I do. I think America is ready for a black President.

• zeroday
    zeroday

HE WANTS TO GIVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DRIVERS LICENSES..END OF DISCUSSION...And if you think that will not be a MAJOR issue just WAIT...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Bush is driving America into the ground and you're worried about Driver Licences????????

• zeroday
    zeroday

Bush is driving America into the ground and you're worried about Driver Licences????????

This is the NUMBER 1 domestic issue in this country at this time and if you think for a second it will not matter in the up coming election wish ONNNNN....I can not wait for the Republican commercials showing Obama saying he WANTS Illegals to have drivers licenses...BRING IT ON.....

• Gringa
    Gringa

Well, personally I think they SHOULD have driver's licenses - it is the only way they can get car insurance..... securing the border is a more important issue than this - it will only turn off Republicans and they aren't gonna vote for him anyway.

• changeling
    changeling

I'd like to see Obama win the presidency as well. He seems the most concerned and sincere.

If Huckabee gets elected, it's all over. Extreme right wing fundies are the American equivalent of the Taliban.

changeling

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Obama is a wash over. The Republicans love him and hope he getsi in since he won't do much to change their policies - he isn't tough enough. He is for amnesty. He believes that illegals should pay a fine and speak english to become a citizen. He isn't hard and fast on getting out of the wars and bases around the world..and he has a really soft stance with the drug companies and insurance industries. I don't see much change from the way things are done now if he gets in.

By the way - it has nothing to do with his skin colour - it should only have to do with the issues and leadership. sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit