I sure hope Obama is our next President

by Elsewhere 84 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Just because a person is nice, soft spoken and compasionate towards the plight of others does not mean he isn't tough.

I'm sick and tired of people equating aggression with being a good leader.

That's how we ended up with a half witted bully like Bush in the White House.

changeling

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I'm sick and tired of people equating aggression with being a good leader.

I sure hope it plays out differently when Barak invades Pakistan. Good leadership will be necessary for waging war on a nuclear country LOL.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't know what to think of Obama, I don't know enough about him.

HE WANTS TO GIVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DRIVERS LICENSES..END OF DISCUSSION...And if you think that will not be a MAJOR issue just WAIT...

Oh come on, they go down to the dL office to get a license then expose themselves as illegal. Think of the possiblities.

• tula
    tula

Would we be the Obama Nation that leads us to desolation?

• Gopher
    Gopher
    Would we be the Obama Nation that leads us to desolation?

Standing in a place where we ought not?

• justhuman
    justhuman

Is something very interesting to see hapening. But I don't believe that "they" will allow a black president for U.S. There are lot of things behind the way U.S presidents are getting elected. Also remeber how did Bush won the first elections with Al Gore! At the end it was the not the people of U.S. but a Court

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

Yeah cause Osama Bin Laden will never upset a guy whose name sounds so similar to his...right?

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

There is a subject group for Politics. This really doesn't belong in the Friends subject.

• DJK
    DJK

I don't have a problem with having a black or a female in office.

But if this country must have either / or,, I want more choices.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I think America is ready for a black President.

If his skin color is the first qualification you think of then it is obvious you have not put a lot of serious thought into his being the best choice for the office.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit