Well, The Elders & Circuit Overseer Came By Tonight To See If We Are Celeb.

by Lady Liberty 110 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

They are so pompous and feel they can control everything (conversation and all). I only wish I had known how impotent they really are years ago. It is so liberating to realize they are just a bunch of pompous windbags and there isn't anything special about their religion at all. In the end they are just like the great whore, the one they call , Babylon the great.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

You really are a Lady with BALLS !!! Huh, wha, er, I mean the glass balls on yer Christmas Tree Noolite shrubbery.

Anyway, here's a Noolite present for you to give to the Judgemental Committee. Think of this as a gift that keeps on giving since you can keep a copy, and share copies with everyone in the neighborhood.

If these holier-than-thou dipshirts would like a better copy, I can send you one. Shoot, I can go ahead and send you a copy of the DF/DA form and special blue envelope for you to fill out for them, too.

Keepin y'all informed...

Billy teB

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Thank you very much Barbara for the clarification of where data-base figure originated.Your continued hard work in the area of child protection is very much appreciated.We know there is a deep well of information the WT tries very hard to keep capped.They can't keep it sealed forever though, eventually the full truth will come out.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your kind words!! It means so much to us. Yes, we were empowered by your work, and it felt good to stand up to them!! Of course being a little PMSed helped!! Ha Ha Ha!! I hope others will use the pediphile issue to throw in their face if they are approached as well. The COs denial, and belittlment of how many have suffered really set me off. Just another fruitloop sticking his head in the sand! GRRRRRRRRRRR Meanwhile the suffering of the little children continue! It is truely heartwrenching! Thank you again Barbara for all that you do to help those who cannot help themselves. Also, for helping empower others to help expose this ugly dirty secret of theirs! We love you!

Sincerely,

Lisa

P.S. I too want to thank you for clearing up where the 23,000 number came from. Unfortunatly, I am sure it is in the thousands!!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Billy...

If ever I am ready for a confrontation it is when I am PMSing. Sometimes it comes in handy!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! Thank you SO MUCH for the scans of the letter!! I am THRILLED!! I do believe I will be sending the two of them a copy!! I am sure the CO will ignore it, but perhaps the elder who was standing there with his eyes like he was caught in the headlights..well..it may make him think! At least he will know we know more then he thought. And they will be trying to figure out how we got a copy of that letter!! Ha ha ha!! So again THANK YOU!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

brass balls

Good on you! You've got BRASS BALLS honey and I am proud of you!

• okie46
    okie46

Lady Liberty, I do remember last year when they were harrassing you and I can not believe they are still stalking you and your family. What the hell is wrong with these people? Why can't they just let it go. They just want to hang on like a dog tick and suck the life out of you. It makes me so mad, that they can't realize that sometimes people just want to go away and be left to live their own lives. I think they are so brain washed they can not think for themselves anymore.

I have been out 4 years now and have two christmas trees inside and lights out front and I am still afraid some of my family will come over (they never do, not even when I had surgery recently, not even my children), but the point is I am still afraid sometimes of being in trouble which is so dumb, since I da'd myself. So I admire your courage!! Good for you for telling them how the cow ate the cabbage.

I find that christmas lights still give me the sense of childlike wonder that I felt when we decorated before my dad left and before my mom became a jw. I wish we could have them on all year round.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Great experience. You know one of his really big problems in talking to you, is that you are a woman. They do NOT like a woman to get the best of them.

You did great though!!

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Thanks for sharing that experience. Good job !!

You are so right about them trying to catching you off guard.

They always expect you to conform to their schedule.

Merry Christmas !!!!! L.L.

• flipper
    flipper

Lady Liberty- Mrs. Flipper and I are so proud of both you and your husband ! Keep the good work up, for the kids ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit