Well, The Elders & Circuit Overseer Came By Tonight To See If We Are Celeb.

by Lady Liberty 110 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai
    Then he stopped and shook his finger at me and said, "THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN JEHOVAHS ORGANIZATION!!" Instantly pissed off, I swung the door open and went outside and said "Excuse me?!!!! Did you just say it doesn't happen?? He then said, "There are only a few isolated cases." I said "A few?? How about over 20,000 files of cases of child abuse within the congregations!!!! And you say it's not happening?? Infact thats why you have had the "Keep on the Watch campain cancelled haven't you?!??" He said," I don't know what your talking about! I placed that brochure just last month!" I said.."Well regardless, I cannot and will not belong to an organization who harbors pediphiles!!!

Kick.....ASS!!

that was awesome.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I thought what pious self righteous as...holes these guys were,

I've would have made it short and sweet and say thanks boys

and respectfully ask to be on the do not call list.

The high and mighty and the stupid and the ignorant all wrapped up in in nice ribbon

• erandir
    erandir

Awesome...simply awesome.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

That is so awesome! I loved how you got back in the jerks face after his flippant comment trying to gain the upper hand. To bad his upper hand has leprosy.

Good for you and Merry Christmas!

Eagle

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

By the way Lady nice shot at the CO when you mentioned how many cases of child abuse

were being concealed, he probably soiled himself when he got back to the car.

They solidify their identity with the professed ideology that this is god's organization so much that when pull away the white sheet of righteousness

they get startled and quickly run away like you've just exposed the real truth.

In a true sense you directly shatter their own personal identity in doing so.

But what you did do is destroy this arrogant notion that the jws are a clean and righteous religion unlike those other religions that are controlled by Satan hands.

Which is a good thing and one which will give those powerful men something to think about for awhile.

I just hate arrogant, ignorant hypocrites with social attitudes.

But for some I suppose it just too comforting to be under that white sheet of righteousness

and the power and privlege that a CO holds also.

• besty
    besty

Go LL - next you'll be posting your photo for your avatar :-)

• horrible life
    horrible life

Lady, I think, before you are announced, you need to write a letter to the elder that was with the CO. Short and to the point. Info on the pedophile, where he can find it, include the official JW site, and the stupid 2 videos they have up. Hiding and being slippery with their words.

It may just open up his eyes. He couldn't say much, with the CO there, and sure couldn't ask you questions. He is probably wondering.

Or, he is thinking that putting up all of those lights and candy cane decorations brought the demons into your soul.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I agree with telling them that the next time they harass you, the police (and the local newspaper) will be in on it again. They refused to acknowledge the pedophile problem, even though it was on a mainstream source and not some apostate web site this time. And yet they had the nerve to harass you about worshiping the sun (which is the excuse they probably used). I bet the kids like all those lights (I'm sure they do not like the idea of getting molested under threat of getting destroyed and then silenced).

At this point, you are going to get disfellowshipped behind your back, unless you disassociate first. The choices are to write the letter or let them waste their time trying to disfellowship you. Once either happens, and they ever egg your place again or hound you, they can then get disfellowshipped themselves for associating with a disfellowshipped person. And if you have a second witness to the event or some video footage, there is a better probability of it. The least it will result in is more embarrassment for them as they get thrown in the paddy wagons and the incidents start showing up in the newspapers.

And one more possibility. One more hounding or egging incident, and you have the right to place apostate flyers in all the doors in your territory, similar to the pizza flyers. People will look at those, and then when the witlesses call on the doors, the householders will not be interested. It ought to be interesting when their congregation begins to totally stagnate with zero fruitage after the egging.

• oldflame
    oldflame
    WE ARE NOT HAVING THIS CONVERSATION" why? cuz he knows it wont go his way thats why.

Candidlynuts,

They specialize in this type of attitude. It'a my way only or else. Sorry that don't wash with me. Today I think you have to be mean and ugly to get your point across, not always but they just don't get it otherwise !

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Hi

Thank you for standing your ground and letting us know.

It's the blind arrogant denial that is so frustrating isn't it.

'' Actually Brother CO, thank you very very much for your concern in calling.

Contrary to what it may appear, and lets get this absolutely straight, we are definitely NOT celebrating Christmas at all.

You see, we have been waiting three years for the elders to call and discuss with us our questions with reference to the date 607.

Obviously they have been too busy with congregation affairs to find the time to call so we thought

'what if we put some flashing lights outside the home and see if that will attract their attention.'

We thank Jehovah that our prayers have been answered as not only has an elder called but also your good self.

Now please let us discuss 607 and while we are at it, mishandling of paedophilia in the congregations.''

Thanks

Thomas Covenant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit