Well, The Elders & Circuit Overseer Came By Tonight To See If We Are Celeb.

by Lady Liberty 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Since the cat is out of the bag I agree that a juicy DA letter would be my next move. I would also want to make sure a copy of it got into the hands of a few rank and file. Word will get around.

When you are comfortable with it I would like to know what this CO's name is. Sounds like my cousin, Gene Brown, wife Heidi.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Friends

Thank you all so much for your encouraging words and support! Blackpearl and I really appreciate everyone of you!!

Dear Thomas Covenant- I wish I would have said what you said!! It would have been so funny to see their reaction to that!!! HA HA HA!!

Dear Randy- I have read those numbers over and over. From where I can't recall. In the heat of the moment that is what came to mind. It certainly brought home the point that there are definately more then a "few" isolated cases, as the CO would have had wanted me to believe.

Dear TruthSeeker- Well, our relationship with my in-laws has been almost nonexistant for 3 years. It was my mother in-law who decided to tell a whole group visiting a sister what our issues with 607 were. When I found out and confronted her, she was immediatley on the defence, and with a raised voice said, "I will tell who ever the HELL I want to tell!!" From then on we had no relationship. And honestly we haven't for years before that.

Last night after my father in-law left, he went home and obviously told her about our celebrating Christmas. My father in-law called here and asked my husband if as one last ditch effort would he consider talking with the CO? My mother in-law was screaming in the back ground.. My husband said," Gee Dad, its really weird..not 10 minutes after you left he showed up here." His dads only word was,"Oh." Then my mother in-law grabbed the phone from him, and began the whole.."How dare you...how dare.. you you have been trained better then that!!!" Mind you my husband is almost 45 years old!!! She gets into these flying rages all the time, (one big reason we have never been able to have a relationship). So my husband just hung up on her. My father in law called back and left a message saying.."You mother just loves you...." (Funny way of showing it don't you think??) Anyhow...it hurts my husband that his parents are hurting, and it does make me sad too, but we cannot live the rest of our life worried about what other people think. Especially when they refuse to listen to reason.

Again...Thank you all for your replys and intrest in reading this lengthy story. We love you all....and "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!"

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Dear Randy- I have read those numbers over and over. From where I can't recall. In the heat of the moment that is what came to mind.

Hi Lee,

I think it was Bill Bowen, the one you guys kicked off the board for distorting the facts, etc. The number of 23,000 pedophiles was purportedly his invention, wasn't it?

Randy

• changeling
    changeling

Amazing how they have all the time in the world to spy on and go after someone who celebrates Xmas, but they don't have the time to deal with you when you have honest questions.

Have a wonderful holiday Lady Liberty!

changeling

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

Way to go Lady Liberty and Black Pearl. The CO won't soon forget that experience. Guess sis and us will probably be next. Think Thomas Covenant's comment would be good to remember (no we're not celebrating, just hoping all these decorations would get your attention so you'd come to answer our questions on 607, and btt, what of the pedophile issue). Don't think you'll have to worry about harrassment, they wanted an excuse to df vocal appostates and now they have it.

We havn't seen a JW at our door for nearly 6 years but wouldn't be surprised if they finish the "witch-hunt" now. I'm keeping a note by the door with my a few of my main issues (of dozens and dozens). Pedophiles being hidden; Blood fractions (dad died because of the blood issue); Dishonesty for everything including misquotes so they can keep the 607/1914 date; United Nations involvement. Won't have much time to talk so will mention just a few .

Did a courageous job...proud of you both!!

• rache31
    rache31

Lady, your in-laws sound like my parents. My dad was pretty calm about things but mom flies off the handle. Dad would always end up calling me and telling me that she just loves me and cares about what happens to me. He is gone, died 4 years ago, and I have to deal with rage-a-holic, ultra-spiritual, pioneer mom. I'm glad you told us what happened because it gave me strength and courage! I haven't talked to anyone but found a note in my door just the other day. Someone's trying to get up with me. Here we go...

• flipper
    flipper

Lady Liberty, you and your husband rock to the ultimate ! I too felt so empowered reading this thread experience ! I'm so proud of both of you I could pay your energy bill for the next year for putting the Christmas lights up !

Cost of staying with the witness religion- rest of your life $ 500,000

Cost of going out in service- $10,000 in gas and coffee break money

Cost of going to assemblies , losing time at work- $ 50,000 in hotel and food expenses

Cost of seeing a circuit overseer run with tail between legs over child abuse scandal- %$ucking priceless .

Great job Lady Liberty- I toast my entire day to you and your husband ! Keep up the good work ! Inspires me to do more too ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Randy,

You have me confused! I am NOT Lee! My avitar is LADY LIBERTY but my name is not Lee.

Thank you,

Lisa

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sorry you're going through this, LL and BP.

That CO sounds like a very unhappy individual.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Ooops! Sorry Lisa!

Good story anyway! Keep 'em running! :-))

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit