Sorry?

by RichieRich 174 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Satan's little helper....

You would care if your business was in question.

r.

• fifi40
    fifi40

I guess I just use my invisibility cloak for evil then.............

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

Restrangled

Actually I wouldn't bother posting on a web forum one way or another, and I certainly wouldn't be self righteous enough to lay into either party when it was none of my business.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

*First of all Richie, when I read Seth Cameron's messages they were all over the board I thought it was alarming. He gave out the stores email address and so I checked it out. No one was saying a word and it was all over the Active page. I thought this is not right for you.*

I think this is the most important thing said in pages and pages of posting. Kudos to Restrangled for checking this out and getting to the bottom of it. She did not maliciously try to find dirt on RR. But she saw something that was just not right and checked it out.

What if things had turned out some other way? Everything Richie ever said was gospel and Seth was just a big liar???? Right now she would be getting high fives and flowers thrown at her feet.

Richie has said what matters to him most. The people that are alive and breathing in his life. The posters have voiced their opinions, they either don't care, they want more trumped up stories, forgive him, say he is young, and some hold him to a higher accountability.

So, looks like all the cards are on the table. Everybody knows how everybody thinks and feels now. I took a few licks from some of the Trevor comments, but I am learning. I had to take a look inside myself to see what was screwed up in me to be so totally defective to eat hook, line and sinker the whole Trevorgate.

I have four sons, and a daughter, and I understand some things, I was a kid too. I would be upset with my kids though, if they came to apologize and it was not heartfelt and sincere and a snub in a sort of way in which said you did not need JWD. At one time you did.

purps

• restrangled
    restrangled

Purps, you know, you are one hell of a Mom and thank you for interpeting my thread the way it was intended.

As stated to to you I have 2 sons in the same age group. We get aggravated, and don;t like to be lied to but we still love them just the same.

We council them, try to make them think, and may come off a little harsher than we mean to but in reality its all out of concern for their future.

We have both lost dear younger brothers under circumstances we could not control, and still feel connected to those very dear boys.

Thanks purps, .....I love you.

r

• uninformed
    uninformed

No finallly free it does not seem important, unless you own a business. Some big time mistakes were made here. Consider a vet taking care of your bird stating he was a vet connected with such and such.....came in and did wing clipping if allowed by you., and then you find out he wasn't connected to any business and you paid money to have that done! Then your poor bird gets ill.

Here's the deal, unless any of you have to insure a business and maintain a reputation, Richies antics may not seem important but they are.

r.

Nothing like trying someone in the court of public opinion.

I wonder why disputes like this could not be handled privately.

I guess if you feel injured, its good to injure him back.

Is it naive to think there should be more of a sense of love and brotherhood among us?

Brant

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I believe you Richie.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Restrangled:

I just wanted to say that I appreciate the lengths that you went to to try and sort this all out. I think you are unfairly getting dumped on and that your motivations are being questioned and that they shouldn't be. You probably would have been happier to find out that Seth's story was untrue. I, for one, don't think you were out for blood, just truth.

Everybody:

In the other threads, I said that I didn't really care one way or the other about if Richie was telling tall tales, and I still feel that way. Ritchie has never been relevant to me - I don't connect with him, his attitudes, or his life style. That's my opinion to have, and obviously isn't shared by most here, and that's fine. You can like him, I don't have to, big deal.

So what's my point?

Seth's accounting of things has been independently verified by posters here who I do respect. I've also done my own checking and am satisfied about Seth's motivations. It isn't Richie's tall tales that bother me and I don't feel that a lot of hubbub should be made over them because they certainly don't amount to Trevor proportions, but there is one thing that bothers me...when I hear that Richie performed a procedure in somebody's kitchen, it goes wrong, and then he points the finger at somebody else's shop (Seth's), that is what bothers me. That is tremendously uncool. For any poster that isn't bothered by Ritchie doing that, and still wants to fawn all over him, sheesh, what color is the sky in your world? Purple with pink poka dots?I think that most posters have missed that little detail in amongst the vast amount of thread pages and think this whole thing is just about whether Ritchie did or didn't work for Seth. No, that's very minor.

So, I've thrown my lot in with restrangled. Flame away.

• avishai
    avishai
    YOU can get off of your own high white horse now

Pot, kettle....

• restrangled
    restrangled

***disclaimer...this is R's Huuby talking, not r.****

Its pretty ironic that there is an outpouring of judgemental people who are expressing outrage at how judgemental restrangled is...

I think a little too much exposure to the WTS has left its imprint....

Here in the real world, if you aren't on high alert and constantly judging situations, circumstances, people....you are either heavily sedated or running on autopilot.

Lets get real. We all judge, from the moment we wake up until the moment we go to sleep.

In my group of friends, we regularly call each other out when someone is full of shit or getting to big for their britches. Thats what good friends do. Perhaps there are people out there that have never experienced that type of friendship. My wish for you is that someday you will. Just as friends don't let friends drive drunk, friends also shouldn't let friends self destruct because they are too much of a wuss to be honest with the other person.

If you people feel that someone needs to be moddycoddled simply because someone called him on his bull**it (actually 2 people) then I think that you aren't being his friend. You are enabling him and his bad behavior because you don't have to live with the results.

Parenting isn't an easy job, but you learn early on that if you are a wuss, your kids will grow up to be even bigger wusses. Being a wuss is not calling someone on their bull**it, becuase you don't want to hurt their feelings or are afraid of the repurcussions.

Even though I wouldn't have approached this in quite the same way as restrangled, I know exactly where she is coming from as a business owner.

If at the end of the day RR misrepresented himself and his affiliation with that business, then after having gotten caught at it, dissed the owner who called him on it...and this by the way is a business that requires proper sterilization equipment, knowledge of the craft especially if you are going to do work on extra sensitive parts of the anatomy...then he needs to get called on it.

Nobody's saying.... RR it probably isn't a good idea to perform this procedure over a kitchen sink without proper sterilization equipment while claiming to work for an outfit that you don't work for.

And whoever keeps throwing out the Judgemental Card likes its some double secret ultimate zinger....that just applies in JW circles....if you don't use your judgement on a minute by minute basis you'll never make it out of the house in the morning...and you'll be eaten up and spit out by lunchtime. Its not a curse...its a basic survival skill.

R's Hubby (not to be confused with restrangled)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit