Sorry?

by RichieRich 174 Replies latest jw friends

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

forget about it and start a new book, stay here!

• undercover
    undercover

Richie,

Here's a life lesson learned. Not everyone is going to like you. No matter what you do or say, there is always someone out there that will not like you for whatever reason.

For some people, who don't want to make people dislike them, they try too hard to get eveyone to like them but in the end only make themselves miserable.

You're had a long journey in a short amount of time. You've gone through more in this time than most people go through in decades. Learn from your mistakes, do the best you can and if no matter what your do or say, someone doesn't like you, move on. Don't worry about the haters and worry about yourself. True and trusted friends will come about over time when you stay true to yourself.

Good luck young man...I think you've got a bright future ahead of yourself. If you're ever in the Triad, drop me a pm and maybe we'll meet up.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

RICHIE is the man who posted the Elder's manual with NOTES in it.

He has done all ex jw's and anti jw's a great service.

Who Seth is, don't know and don't care to hear from him.

YOU are the man, Richie.

P

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

So who lied???

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

There have been many dubs that lead a *double life*! I can remember those stupid talks! Ugh!

• bubble
    bubble

Based on everything I've ever read about you, I've come to the conclusion that I believe you.

Rock on RR.

XXX

• PoppyR
    PoppyR
    You all remind me of a bunch of JWs, disfollowshipping one of your own for some ridiculous reason - move on and stop judging

Unlike JWs, this is a public discussion, just like the elders at the gate, which is how things SHOULD be done, both sides are being heard, all opinions are listened to, if not agreed with. No verdict is handed down, and nobody is not being spoken to. Nobody has been disfellowshipped, if you have bothered to read the posts you will see most people offer support and concern and a warm welcome back. Nothing like the JWs, what a ridiculous comparison. Poppy

• kls*
    kls*

RR, go on with your life and don't be sorry . Your life is your own and for others to judge is just plane wrong.

My best to you

kls

• shell69
    shell69

Richie,

fair play to you, like you said you don't owe most of us anything.

Just remember that almost all of us are xdubs. We know the score and what theyre capable of in regards to disrespecting a persons reputation.

Blessed be

Shell69

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Ritchie! Thanks for stopping by. I'll have a beer with you anytime.

Peace, out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit