Sorry?

by RichieRich 174 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

Anybody got popcorn?

What toppings do you like with your pizza?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I'll rest my case now, as you are entirely unworthy of any more of my attention

I just had to come back and comment on this again. Of all the stuff I have read on this thread, about lying and vindictiveness, and who is right and how sorry someone is or isn't and even how tired someone is that this discussion is still going on...........

Of all the hurtful, hateful things I have ever seen this by far tops them all. Say you are frustrated, don't want to debate anymore or just don't like someone but to use the word UNWORTHY!!!!! wow

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Well, I just got a pm from 144001

I have not read back and forth all that is going on and I did not even realize who his unworthiness post was directed to, but just saying someone is unworthy got to me.

So now 144001 will take into consideration my comments to any other posts I make, sobeit. Maybe being unworthy in his eyes is a blessing.

purps

• Vinny
    Vinny

I posted my arguments on this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/148507/1.ashx

Richie is a liar, IMO.

Seth, Restrangled, Nathan and others have proven this many times now, from my perspective.

Richie has done nothing, though given many opportunities, to counter these claims.

That pretty much sums it up to me.

Richie has made his own bed, and now he gets to lie in it. As well as all those crying for and trying to defend him here...

I liked Richie and enjoyed his stories too. But now, at this time, realizing he is full of hot air, and cannot apologize for his lies or refute the facts presented, I have no interest in him or his games whatsoever.

That's just the way it is.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I think everything that could be said by people here has been said.

Let's move on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit