Sorry?

by RichieRich 174 Replies latest jw friends

• *summer*
    *summer*

Richie...

Who am I to judge your personal life???

May the one who has never sinned throw you the first stone...and it won't be me:-)

Wishing you the very best...

*summer*

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Well, as usual.....I don't have a freaking clue what is going on. I always read your posts because at first I thought you might be the brother of my best friend I'm searching for. I just never asked you. Then I just read your posts because I wanted to.

I started to go searching for the thread where all this happened, but then I stopped. I don't really want to read all the negativity. I don't know what happened, and I don't want to. Just don't leave. I really enjoyed your Watchtower summation.

• restrangled
    restrangled

First of all Richie, when I read Seth Cameron's messages they were all over the board I thought it was alarming. He gave out the stores email address and so I checked it out. No one was saying a word and it was all over the Active page. I thought this is not right for you.

The place seemed legit but anyone can put up a web page so I went to the white pages to make sure the number he invited people to call was the same for the business. This guy seemed pretty intent so I just started a new thread thinking the mods would check it out and put an end to it.

Six on Nine

came on board and said you had never stated you worked for this guy. I remember you had stated that you had worked for someone and posted the very link. The very guy, that Six of Nine refered to and the one that wrote all the message was refered to in a link.

Then you responded saying this guy didn't own his own business and thats when I went back to your other threads. I called the guy and he quietly but firmly stated many things that really added up including talking to a guy from Seattle who had called while you were in jail about 6 months ago......It turned out to be Nathan Nates who responded to the thread.

As far as calling you fat, no, I was refering to your own statements about weight loss feeling overweight, (never used the term fat) and how you might be feeling about yourself, how society responds in general and why all this might have happened in the first place.

The reason Seth came on to this forum in my opinion was he was covering all bases as a business owner. When enough XJW's started calling his business while you were in jail, he was concerned but let it go.....and as told to me, things got worse when various people were coming in asking for you stating you had done their piercings giving this business as your place of employement along with other calls including a procedure about to be done as they called. This is a big no no.

Someday if you own your own business you will understand. Reputations in business come hard and take years to build....they can be destroyed very quickly.

Do I trust a business owner who has been in this art for 10 years and trying to keep a business in tact that was started in 2006 vs. a 20 year old telling stories on a forum ......you bet.

Volunteering at a counter and hanging out does not make you an employee. Nor does being a customer.

Not only that but many more fabrications were mentioned which rang "true".......but were never addressed in detail on this forum.

In all of this you never came back until now .... a lot of hot air and attacking me and anyone else on this forum not agreeing with you, but not answering anything.

Employers never need to deny they've hired someone, all they have to say is the person is fired. Bottom line. In the line of business you apparently want to be a part of but not with this outfit directly, are at risk for lawsuits. These lawsuits can be rampant especially if there are mistakes made or procedures performed off of the premises linked back to that very business. Signed waivers mean diddle squat in court.

As far as the other accusations against you by Seth, who knows, they may be right maybe not. The problem is, once a false story is told and verified as false, everything else becomes suspect .

By the way, official documents are easily found on the internet through government sites, so if you would like to post some of those documents they would be easly verified. Redact any amounts or etc. that you would not like to be seen publicly. Please feel free to do so, or is that what you are afraid of?

You made it all of our business dear boy, when you posted these stories here over the past 33 months including links to all these different places. I'm not saying your initial troubles were false, ( you were admired for your courage) but as told by Seth it seems a good portion were inflated or fabricated after that period of time, as you spent a great deal of time there at his shop and then at others. He even mentioned how much he had liked you but had to ban you from the store. (That is a pretty serious)

I will not embarass you with the topics told to me and why, so......

YOU can get off of your own high white horse now. As I stated in one of my posts, you were loved and admired just for who you were, no need to add to it. Learn from it.

Someday, you may own your own business and understand the seriousness of the above. These are life lessons, not jwd lessons.

If anyone has a problem with this post, call Seth Cameron and talk to him for yourself.

One more bit of advice for rr: Don't pee on my leg and tell me its raining.

Take care and good luck.

Are you sorry? no, just too big for your britches at 20 plus years old.

r.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

None of this is really important. We've had all kinds of "scandals" on this board, most of them long forgotten. Not one has affected my quality of life.

If these "scandals" affect someone so much, then I suspect the internet plays too great a role in their life.

In recent memory we had "Trevorgate", pepperspraygate, and now this. What's next? Maybe a grand jury should be convened to investigate allegations that I rub my birdie's fluffy bum too much.

I for one refuse to get hooked on the drama.

W

• fifi40
    fifi40

Restrangled

Sorry but I just dont get this...............how has Richie Rich hurt you personally or any of us for that matter?

Fi

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    The curse of the Watchtower Conducter continues.

ROFL-LMAO-CUB!!!

• uninformed
    uninformed

Richie--

I am an old man, and although you have been cutting edge, (tattoos, a little wild, etc.) I have always admired your strength of character.

I would wish that this board would go easier on people. Its not like we have all the facts when we (as a group) begin to dismantle the character of our fellow posters. In a way we are a bunch of renegades. But, I wish we could be "NICE" renegades.

Again Richie--keep on keepin' on.

Brant

• restrangled
    restrangled

No finallly free it does not seem important, unless you own a business. Some big time mistakes were made here. Consider a vet taking care of your bird stating he was a vet connected with such and such.....came in and did wing clipping if allowed by you., and then you find out he wasn't connected to any business and you paid money to have that done! Then your poor bird gets ill.

Here's the deal, unless any of you have to insure a business and maintain a reputation, Richies antics may not seem important but they are.

r.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I think it's time you all got over yourselves. Who cares what Richie claimed, did not claim or where and how he worked; it's none our your or my business.

• fifi40
    fifi40

Restrangled

I get the bit for Seth........and he had his say.........I run, insure and maintain the reputation of two businesses.......but I dont get why you are so hot under the collar about RR as if he has personally abused you in some way.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit