to the JWD person who sends erynw hatemail

by eclipse 96 Replies latest jw friends

• shell69
    shell69

Sincere Apologies Moderators.

Didnt mean to break the rules.

Had steam coming out of my ears at this.

Shell69

• dinah
    dinah

This person has no human compassion. Sending hatemail to someone who is fighting to get healthy? Sick. sick, sick.

I hope the mods take care of this swiftly. There is no excuse for this.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I cannot imagine why anyone would be so cold and callous to harass a person at this stage of her life. Are you really that chicken that you can't say who you are? I know your emails really should be ignored, instead of giving you the satisfaction of knowing how much they are hurting her and those who love her. Sometimes enough is enough.

Eclipse, check your PM's.

momz

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

On second thought, check yahoo.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hmm, ok, what kind of a wackjob, would torment with Eryn hatemail like this? She should first of all contact her email provider and inform them she is being harassed, giving copies to the email provider of all hatemail. If Eryn isn't up to it, understandably, someone could do it for her, with her permission, of course. The email company can trace the emailer's IP, no problem. Matter of fact, other people can do it too.((((HUGS ERYN))))

As for whoever it is doing the hating, not only are you pathetic, you lack any normal decency to say horrible, hateful things to someone who is struggling with illness and doing it with a grace and strength you will NEVER possess. Maybe that's what bothers you so much...Eryn has grace, strength and clarity in facing what most of us dread. Deep down you must loath yourself, to loath someone else to such a degree that you feel the need to write nasty emails to them, someone you dont' even know. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? You better pray to whatever "god" you believe in, that no one here finds out who you are.....not so difficult to do really, btw. I feel alot of spamming and hatemails may start to fly your way.

• 1mother
    1mother

That's soooo sad aye. There are some horrible horrible people out there. It makes ya sick.

Hope they catch the person behind the emails

• restrangled
    restrangled

Someone must be:

A: really sick mentally

B. Not have a life

C. Really jealous of Eryn's good nature and attitude.

I cannot believe someone would be sending her hate mail, although I know there was one poster on this board that was a nasty about everyone being concerned about her.

r.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Sweetface back from her JWD sleep to thank Clipsy for posting this. I knew it was a problem when she went public w/ her illness back in Oct, but hoped the self-loathing asshole would get tired and leave her alone.

I love you Eryn!

• mouthy
    mouthy

What kind of a monster does that. He /she must be very sick in the mind.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hope they catch the person behind the emails

Well that's one thing we can know with a certainty. You cannot be untraceable on the net. Someone will catch this person and then they will have to answer for themselves. People think they can get away with things online, nothing is untraceable, I didn't say its "legal" to use all avenues to find someone, but nothing and no one is untraceable, if you have the computer skills.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit