to the JWD person who sends erynw hatemail

by eclipse 96 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

its so sad that anyone can be that hurtful

es

• Mary
    Mary
    Warlock said: Post the haters e-mail, and we will take care of it.

I agree whole-heartedly. If anyone would like to give me this scumbag's email address in a PM, I'd love to have a word with them.

As for Trevor, well, I agree with Grace: You can't just accuse someone of doing something like this without any evidence. And I sincerely doubt it was Trevor. He's got issues, but he never seemed to be a hateful person and I don't believe he would do anything this low.

Can Eryn block this idiot's email address so it goes directly into her junkmail?

• poppers
    poppers

What kind of gaping hole does someone have in their life to do such a thing? It wouldn't surprise me if this pathetic excuse for a human does this to other people too.

• Priest73
    Priest73

e is a great gal, and my new online girlfriend... E, love ya doll.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I think they are changing their email adresses often. I want to find out who it is too.

momz

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Okay, I had to respond to this one.

Eryn don't worry about this jerk, you have so many people who care about you and love you. That has to make up for this A$$#ole. I know right now you don't need any of this crap, but try to stay positive, feel our positive vibes and just know that karma will take care of this sorry excuse for a human being.

(((((((((((((((((eryn)))))))))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((((((eclipse)))))))))))))))))))

nj

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Hopefully the mods can find out exactly who is harassing her and delete their account, and or better yet, report them to the police . ECLIPSE- You are a good, caring and decent woman for alerting everyone to this and hopefully the forum administrators can get to the bottom of it

I'd just like to clarify, even though we are aware that this is happening we have no idea who it is as everything is being done through email not on the forum. At this point there isnt anything we can do, Eryn should report this to her ISP and change her email address.

If this was happening on the forum through PMs etc it would be dealt with immediately, but until we have more information such as the IP address where the emails are coming from there isnt anything we can do as much as we would like to help.

Sorry this is happening to you Eryn, if there is anything we can help with please let us know.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I just wanted to reiterate what I stated before on page 1.

It backs up everything Angharad said.

I will not post the hater's email without explicit consent from Simon or the mods.

They are aware of this situation and I wanted to call this person out and see if they show their cowardly face here.

I doubt they will, but that person should know that their actions are not welcome and will not be tolerated.

If they want to email me, they are free to do so.

Just so everyone knows, they do not PM her, they email her to her email address that she had previously posted on her profile.

She has since taken out her email address.

This low-life emails her whenever there are threads or posts written in regards to erynw's wellbeing.

The mods do not know who this person is.

They keep using a different anonymous email address everytime they email her.

They are explicitly refering to specific threads and posts on JWD when they taunt her.

This is a member of JWD, but we do not know who it is.

Hopefully they will stop emailing her and get a life....

I hear that Karma is a real b*tch.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Whoever it is, pray to whatever fictional character you want, that we don't find out who you are...

• dinah
    dinah

Don't piss off apostates. We have no conscience. We go down on each other.

Jokes aside, there is simply no reason for this. I don't really know eryn or eclipse--that is MY fault for not putting forth the effort to get to know them. But when I see someone picking on one of us---my blood boils. We have enough crap to deal with without a close-minded fool harrassing one of us.

If it can happen to one, it could happen to all.

Eclipse, I've never seen you be anything but nice--even when other people were being jerks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit