to the JWD person who sends erynw hatemail

by eclipse 96 Replies latest jw friends

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Why don't they hate bomb people like me? I have equal hate to dish out for them!

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Wow. Mean people suck. How do you spell "demonic".

• llbh
    llbh

Thanks JK

llbh

• flipper
    flipper

ERINW-- We all love ya sweet lady and are thinking of you ! Hopefully the mods can find out exactly who is harassing her and delete their account, and or better yet, report them to the police . ECLIPSE- You are a good, caring and decent woman for alerting everyone to this and hopefully the forum administrators can get to the bottom of it. Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• dawg
    dawg

Honestly, that's really hard to believe, what an ass! Take care, sister ERYN

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont know why, but could this be Trevor, just a gut feeling. purps I promised you all I would never mention the name Trevor again. But I am sorry your making me respond. I have been corresponding with Trevor via snail mail & e-mail. Since he was exposed.He knows your accusing him. he too is receiving cruel e-mails. Dont be guilty of accusing him .... The person will be caught. Trevor I BELIEVE is not guilty.... You do all your witch stuffs !!!!!! I am ticked !!!!!! folks are presumed innocent until proven guilty... I love eryn -I too wish her a speedy recovery, But dont let this site get into a JURY BOX PLease! MOUTHY/GRANNY/GRACE p.s if any would like a copy of his e-mail about this I will be more than happy to send it to your e-mail

• eclipse
    eclipse

Please, everyone, I do not want a witch hunt. That was not my intent.

I do not know and erynw does not know who this person is, but it is not Trevor.

He has his issues, but in all of that time he was never mean or cruel to anyone.

Please do not attack him or anyone else without proof.

The reason I wrote this thread was to let that person know that Eryn has our support and love

and no amount of hatemails from them will ever stop that.

They cannot take away her dignity or her strength or her courage and our love.

She is a wonderful person, everything that person is not.

If they stop attacking her because of this thread, then my goal is accomplished.

Please do not attack anyone else, I implore you.

Thank you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Eclipse you have an e-mail

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

The reason I wrote this thread was to let that person know that Eryn has our support and love

and no amount of hatemails from them will ever stop that.

They cannot take away her dignity or her strength or her courage and lour ove.

She is a wonderful human being, everything that person is not.

Yes, Eryn has our support and love!

Eryn is one of the most courageous people I know, I love her very much!

BB

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

We have formed a support circle around her. I personally apologize if anything I said could be construed as threatening. I tend to be overprotective towards people I love.

I love you Eryn, we are here for you.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit