to the JWD person who sends erynw hatemail

by eclipse 96 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I've spoken to my Father about it.

Love you, eryn.

Like Angharad said, drop the email addy.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Like Angharad said, drop the email addy.

Please dont post this, PM them to one of the moderators or me and we can see if they match up with an account that is registered.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Awww {{{ERYN}}} So sorry hun that this is happening to you. Some people are so cruel and should be locked up and the key thrown away.

Please don't let this jerk bring you down.

I think people are lining up in FRONT of erynw. Red Rover Red Rover....

I'm right in there with ya.

• delilah
    delilah

I'm sorry to hear this Eryn....I'm thinking of you and wish you peace, and love. Unfortunately, as good and wonderful a "family" as we have here at JWD, there does exist those who for whatever reason, thrive on being hurtful and hateful. They are truly evil, and have no place amongst humankind.

Eventually, this idiot will boast about his nonsense, probably on other ex-jw sites, and then everyone will know who it is, that is acting in such a despicable way. I also believe in Karma....

....and buddy, whoever you are...it's a'commin....

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I think nvr meant that eryn should change her email address, not publish the email addresses filling her inbox.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    I think nvr meant that eryn should change her email address, not publish the email addresses filling her inbox.

Oops my mistake, I misunderstood what he posted ! Yes, I think the best thing would be for Eryn to change her email address and only give it to people that she absolutely trusts.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks, sweetface.

That's what I meant.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

This is so wrong.

I'm not suprised that the lowest of the low would need to try and hurt or bother someone of Eryn's kindness, stature and worth, but it is sad.

My e-mail address is in my profile. I'll gladly sink to your level. Come pick on me you scum-sucking motherless pus bag.

• Casper
    Casper

Wow... just checked in... I am shocked beyond belief at the cruelty of some people.

I am so sorry this kind of thing is happening...

Cas

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

It always amazes me that people like this target folks that they think won't stand up to them.

Yup, real stand up person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit