Why Men Cannot Love

by freydi 185 Replies latest jw friends

• freydi
    freydi

I told you this would be a long thread.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    So let's say we do everything that's expected. What's the payoff?

Awe grasshopper therein lies the problem. We love not because we get something, we love because we give something. Love is not a selfish act it's an unselfish act one of chance. There is more happiness in giving then receiving.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Women want love the price they pay is sex.

Men want sex, the price they pay is love

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    Heartless Bitches explain it all for you

Feral....thank you for posting this. A long time ago you sent me this link, and I'd totally forgotten about it. Lost all my bookmarks when my pc crashed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And, she is right. This site does explain it all. It's not a man-hating site. It's a man-loving site.

btw, I'm not getting sucked into this thread.

• somebody
    somebody

LOL @ erynw!

peace,

somebody/gwen

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Ex JW Elder said'The price women pay is sex?' Just about sums up the regular psychology of our society! Sure costs guys a lot more than love though!

• Dagney
  • blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

My love is independent of sex or appearance , it comes from within me , is generated by me,experienced by me, the only thing my love has to do with others is the fact that it allows me to share what is within .

Expecting a payoff for what you do means you don't have any value within and expect to find that value externally , in things that are temporary and transient , this is a madness.

There is only one aspect to a human that can be grasped as meaningfull and unchanging , it is not found in others or in the situation we are in or in the things in our life at all. it is the consciousness that is experiencing these things.

Negative emotions tell us we need to change something within ourselves, something is not true , we are not living appropriately.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Hey Dagney that's an excellent site for further enhancing the female perception of males as ones who aren't trying hard enough!

• Dagney
    Dagney
    Hey Dagney that's an excellent site for further enhancing the female perception of males as ones who aren't trying hard enough!

It is what you make it. Peace out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit